A Little Bit Of Sponsored Fun Pigeons420 & Kind LED Lights

And So It Begins!

So this is kind of big news! I don’t even know where to begin. But I think I’ll begin with a giant WELCOME TO THE FUN! Thank you for taking the time to click and start the adventure. I’m really excited about what’s in-store with the equipment we have here and I can’t wait to share it with you!

Before I get too crazy and nerd out, I would like to thank our sponsors for helping make this journal possible. We managed to line up some heavy hitters for this one and I think the equipment and seeds are going to help have a smooth and successful grow. I would like to thank (links included):

KIND LED - KIND LED Grow Lights: The Best Indoor LED Grow Light-Full Spectrum
“KIND LED is the industry leader in full spectrum LED grow lights. KIND consulted with hundreds of professional hydroponic and soil growers to rigorously research and develop their cutting-edge LED technology that has since revolutionized the indoor growing industry. KIND lights are widely considered the best grow lights for indoor gardening on the market today”

REMO NUTRIENTS - Our Roots - Remo Nutrients | Premium Plant Nutrients and Supplements

“Remo brings his vast experience to Remo Nutrients, creating 8 products that offer a complete system of the vitamins, minerals, and extracts that your plants need to achieve their maximum growth potential. By using pharmaceutical grade ingredients, our system opens up your garden’s growth potential to the maximum degree.”

ACE SEEDS - Ace Seeds

Best sativas on the market. Pioneers in preservation and development of innovative hybrids. Offering new limited editions 2018, rich CBD strains, breeders packs and more. Free shipping, seeds as low as $10.50“

Let’s Just Jump Into It!

WHATS GROWIN’ ON?

STRAINS

935E5DFD-5816-4300-BEC3-1A0D1D801F69.jpeg

Erd Purt (fem)
“Classic afghani line developed in northern Europe, where it was selected for its quality, fast flowering and excellent adaptability against the adverse conditions of northern climates.
It is a very ornamental hash plant, that gets multitude of colors in the leaves, stems and flowers in late flowering. It ripens very quickly, producing hard and resinous buds with hashy and coffee aromas. The effect is relaxing afghan type, of moderate strength and high medicinal value due to its high CBD content.”​
THC ~ 0.5-8%​
CBD ~ 6-12%​

Panama (reg)
“Panama combines 3 excellent sativas from Panama. It is one of the most popular, powerful and high yielding sativa in our catalog.
Very elaborated hybrid of great potency and vegetative vigor. It produces beautiful, large, dense flowers full of trichomes, often showing reddish and pinkish pistils when flowering, traits usually associated with the mythic Panama Red and Colombia Punto Rojo strains.”
THC ~ 15-21%
CBD ~ Null

LIGHT

C48AEEE2-E333-4D16-A5B5-B3C9B05C51E1.jpeg

The light were running is the K5 Series XL1000 it’s specs are as follows:

Product Details
Dimensions: 26″ x 20″ x 3.5″
Weight: 36 lbs.
Max Wattage: 630w
HID Wattage Equivalent: 1000w.
Total Diodes: 320
Diodes Wattage: Perfect Mix of 3w & 5w
Footprint: 5' x 5'
Input Voltage: 100-240V AC Power Input
Output Voltage: UL Standard Output Voltage – Less than 76V DC
Amperage: 5.25
Kind Factor: 10/10

NUTRIENTS

2B5B70AE-172C-4F90-8016-CA9B2906A5FE.jpeg

Ill be running the Super Charged Kit and it includes:

Micro, Bloom and Grow -
Remo’s Micro, Grow, and Bloom bring a quality and simplicity to your garden. Our proprietary blend of macro and micronutrients provide your plants with the foundation needed to achieve maximized yield“

AstroFlower -
“AstroFlower has been specifically formulated to complement our Micro, Grow, and Bloom nutrient products. This precise blend of fossilized organics target the areas of your plant that control bud development and assists with the production of essential oils and aromatics, and increasing potency.“
VeloKelp -
“VeloKelp’s amazing formula is packed with vitamins and multiple seaweed extracts, specifically designed to support a thriving garden. It can be used during in all stages of growth, however VeloKelp is most beneficial during early plant development”

Nature’s Candy -
“Our unique blend of carbohydrates and amino acids is extremely beneficial for all stages of plant development. The multiple sugar varieties help with feeding beneficial bacteria and fungi in your root zone, while the amino acids help in improving nutrient uptake and micro flora levels.”

ENVIRONMENT

My garden consists of two room for both veg and flower. Each room is about 7 feet by 9 feet. Both rooms are independently cooled and heated with air conditioners and heaters. It’s taken a lot of work to get to this stage of my gardening career and I’m very proud of my set up however, I still have lots of things to do!
Please feel free to ask me anything anytime. I love connecting and getting to know people around the cannabis world and I look forward to getting to know you!

Thank you in advance for your presence and participation. Thank you to the sponsors for helping to make this possible and thank you 420 Magazine for making everything possible with this beautiful place we all call home!

Now let’s get right into it shall we?

HERE WE GO!

:high-five:

Time to nerd out a bit, "fanboy" style...

I've been waiting to tag along with one of your grows. I watched every video you made when I started growing, multiple times!

Super excited to see this run!
-P:ganjamon:

Oh boy oh boy! Let the excitement begin!

I’m please to show you guys that we have lift off!

Shout out to Ace Seeds for bringing the life into the garden! All 6 have popped their heads :yahoo:

089A2B9D-75C4-4392-BFA7-407730FA69A4.jpeg

Oooh can’t wait to see how this grows!

:passitleft:

Me either my friend!! Thanks for joining the party! Now things are going to get exciting!!

Me too... Finding a branch... Calling in @Dutchman1990 he would love this.
:hug::cheer::hug:let the party begin
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Wouldn’t be the same without you my birdie friend!

I'm in for sure!
:popcorn:

Stay lifted homie!

Just in time my Friend!

Time to nerd out a bit, "fanboy" style...

I've been waiting to tag along with one of your grows. I watched every video you made when I started growing, multiple times!

Super excited to see this run!
-P:ganjamon:

Haha thanks for the love! I’m glad you could tag along for the ride! We’re gonna get crazy in here! Haha
:party:

Good deal Pigeon. I'm pulling up a seat to watch you grow!

Have some of this:passitleft:

Yes thanks for that!! :passitleft: welcome to the party!

I'm here brother. Wouldn't miss it. Bought some joints too
:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

AlwYs love when you come with the joints!

Oh hell yea! First page in pigeons journal? I’m in for sure. Excited to tag along pigeons and the seed selection looks top notch!
glad you could make it to the first page!! I’m excited you could make it!

You ready for this!?!

Me either my friend!! Thanks for joining the party! Now things are going to get exciting!!

Wouldn’t be the same without you my birdie friend!

Just in time my Friend!

Haha thanks for the love! I’m glad you could tag along for the ride! We’re gonna get crazy in here! Haha
:party:

Yes thanks for that!! :passitleft: welcome to the party!

AlwYs love when you come with the joints!

glad you could make it to the first page!! I’m excited you could make it!

You ready for this!?!

I was born ready ! Haha. Let’s grow this show!

ANOTHER WEEK UPON US!

Hey guys,
I hope you’re well and warm. What an amazing weekend had up here in the cold North. I believe temps got down to -30 over the last couple days. Which certainly didn’t stop us from spending some time outside on the rink. In fact we had a great time out there shootin the puck around. Kind of makes Monday’s a little bit harder when there was so much fun had on the weekend.

Things in the garden are coming along wonderfully. As I shared last week, all six seeds germinated and popped their heads above soil and boy do they look happy this morning.
As they stretch upward they’re approaching the perfect time to transplant them into larger pots. At this time I’ve only got access to 5 gallon pots and I’d like to put them into 2-3 gallons pots first. So I’ll have to wait until a couple of them become available. Which should be in the next few days.

When I transplant I will give them their first dose of REMO NUTRIENTS to give them a nice dose of food to start them off on the right foot. I will follow the chart they sent me exactly to ensure that everything goes as smooth as possible.

Here they are!

Erd Purts in the front and Panama in the back.

25ADB00C-ED4B-4C9E-BBA1-390216803D00.jpeg

Don’t they look great? I love it when everything goes smoothly and this time is no exception!

That’s about all for today. I’ll update you when I transplant these girls and put them in their new home!

Have a great day everyone see you soon!

:hug: hi favourite fellow bird :hug:
We are HAPPY and not so warm, but alive, so no complaining :)
Love the baby pics :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Always warmer in the nest when you’re around :high-five:

Hey pigeons!

Babies are looking strong and off to a great strart! I’m sure once you uppot them and give them a little feed they will take off
Try to keep warm up there! It’s still pretty mild here in southern Ontario!

Keep em green brother !:passitleft:

I totally agree. Their going to be soooo happy when they get a bigger home. I can’t wait to see how they do!

Thanks for the love!

Back
Top Bottom