A little story i wrote a while back..

frosurfer420

Me and my friend were bored one night and stoned of course so we decided to see who could write a better story and then sent it out to some other pople online to see whose was better...I won with this. i thought it was kinda shitty (we had like 30 min to do it i think), but some people who read it liked it....tell me what u think, i actually came up with some good ideas to expand on this story with.

"REEEAAANNTT! REEEAAAANNNT! REEEAAAANNNT!" The constant annoyance of the alarm clock started to rouse my senses. It was morning time, and judging by the time it was taking me to wake, that last load before bed must have put me down for the count. No worries though, it seemed to cause some pretty good dreams, so I wasn't complaining. As I reached to shut off the alarm, I nearly knocked Tammie Z minus the hips (the hips which were broken off when Tammie Z broke, but Steve repaired her) off my nightstand. Luckily I caught her, that would have been the third helping of bongwater on my floor this week. I rubbed my eyes and noticed the Fonz sitting on my desk, and I could here a faint, "Your awake Jake, Time to Bake!" coming from his direction. Ok, well maybe I imagined it, but he might have well said it, because I quickly made the three step journey from bed to desk chair, turning the fan off with my toe on the way, because the air is cold on your naked body in the morning. I then proceeded to start off my day like any other stony day...with 3 big Fonzloads, straight to the dome. As I exited my room to take a shower, I noticed that for some reason my clock was stopped on 4:20. Must be a sign of a nice and stony day...

After getting dressed, it was time for me and Lil Z to make the trip to work. I've found that three Z bowls before work really helps with the slangin' of pool supplies, so naturally I snapped one on my way down the 76, and another at the beginning of college. I could tell Lil Z was getting tired, and so was I, so we decided to wait to get a lil closer to work before taking down the last. When we reached Oceanside Blvd, I saw everybody's favorite newspaper hawker flashing his usual hang loose gestures from car to car. Only, today he had a phat blunt hanging loosely out the right side of his mouth. I called him over to the car, and told him I'd buy a paper if he let me hit the blunt. He said I didn't want to hit the blunt, but if I really wanted to I could. I figured this guy must be crazy if he thinks I don't wanna hit the blunt (which just so happened to be banana, my favorite). As the light turned green, I stacked some more greens in Lil Z, and got ready for my final approach to Leslies. Blinded by the smoke, I failed to notice the motorcycle cop hiding on the side of the road with his radar gun, but somehow I noticed him once he was behind me with his lights on. I pulled to the side of the road and readied myself to be fucked, since I had just been caught blowing out a hit. As he approached my car, I noticed that he too had a blunt hanging out of the corner of his mouth. "Do you know why I pulled you over?" the officer asked gruffly. "Uhhh..well...no?" I replied. His response was shocking, "Well, you see, I'm more partial to a nice fat bongload than a blunt, I was wondering if you would like to trade me?"......I didn't know quite what to say, so I went for it, "I'd like to officer, but I need the zong so I can smoke at work all day, but If you have time I wouldn't mind packing a few bowls and hot-boxing the cruiser..." "Now that's a hell of an idea, I'll put the thing on cruise control and we can sit in the back and mob it!" As we I stepped out of my car the officer, Officer Purpleurple slipped some red, green, and yellow covers over his lights, and I braced myself for the ride.

As I stepped into the car, Bob Marley hit me with the music, literally. "Holy shit! Bob! I thought, uh, well, I thought you were dead?"..."Yahh mon, I am be dead, but todaayee be uh special day mon...todaayee be the day dat you hitss the newspaper mans PCP blunt mon! JAAAAHHH RASTAFARI!!" At that moment I felt my arms begin to tingle, and my toes began dancing around in my shoes. Then Officer Purpleurple climbed in next to me mumbling something to the effect of "load me up." So I pulled out my sack and packed a fatty, but instead of hanging it to the cop, I decided that Bob had to start out the session. He quickly snapped it down, and held it in for a long time. When he exhaled the smoke began to spell something. It started with an S, then and H, emerged, and so on until the cloud of smoking hovering in front of me spelled "SHUGATO!!!"

"SHUGATU' means you. one night me and two buddies smoked a ton and then started making up a language...Shugatu became you...and to answer the next question thats prolly coming...i dont know why i had him say it there at the end.

nice story dude

" thats right Dude..... they peed on your fucking rug..... "

cool story i love making up new words stoned cause me and my friends willl use the words we made up around other people and they just look at us like what the hell is going on with them.... hahahha

lol sick story i like the way you incorparated bob in there man. pcp ahha

Back
Top Bottom