A Lotta Ins, A Lotta Outs, A Lotta Strands In The Old Duder's Head: Urban Grows Mad Stanky Dabs

ATF is a strain I heard about probably 14 years ago or so but have never seen. The guy telling me about it made it sound like a strain of mythological proportions. The Blueberry is a strain that I have seen many times but with only a few of them being any good. It sounds like Van used a very nice blueberry for the cross. When I grow mine out I will be looking fo rthe blueberry pheno for sure. :passitleft:

ATF is a strain I heard about probably 14 years ago or so but have never seen. The guy telling me about it made it sound like a strain of mythological proportions. The Blueberry is a strain that I have seen many times but with only a few of them being any good. It sounds like Van used a very nice blueberry for the cross. When I grow mine out I will be looking fo rthe blueberry pheno for sure. :passitleft:
Yeah the Grape Krush comes from DJ Short and the original maker of blueberry and a parent of the Grape Krush that Dabber used. I believe. So yeah, super excited to find a blueberry leaner.

hey urb im in for the show ill just take this chair rite here and wait for the festivities its gong to be a good show! :)
Excellent! Welcome welcome. I figured I better start this journal now instead of posting in your journal lol.

:passitleft:
:420:

I almost forgot. Well no I totally forgot.

If you watched my video in the thread introduction, you will notice some males and seed photos, and to remain compliant I was rolling with 2 females 1 male and 1 feminized (a cb dream). Until pollination. Upon which I culled the male.

in its place I put an autoflower in the tent. But heres the rub. At 11 hours of light. So that the sativa finished faster. Now that I have harvested the sativas, they are on 20 hours light.

So we have a few weeks of my first autoflower left. Here is what it looks like.

She is a dense, stinky plant. Pity it was given me as an owner lol.

those buds look good urb nice and frosty!
No joke. The CMH is really frosting up that plant. Its one of the stinkiest things I have grown too. I wonder what it would look like with a full light cycle from the get go.

But. A small sacrifice to maximize my space last grow. A feminized plant put right in 11 hours was my other option.

Nice start urban. Hope you don’t mind if I stay around and watch. I was lucky enough to meet Dj short years ago at a Breeder workshop and got to come away with his grape Krush blueberry and flo . All were good grape Krush was definitely my favorite. Dj was a little strange though, but aren’t we all.

Hay UA if you don't mind I will take a seat and watch the grow show. :popcorn: Looking Great so far. I have some Coots mix soil I mixed last summer. I was going to use it this spring but because it is not legal to grow in my state I am not sure what I plan to do with it. Its going to be a good show here. I will be lurking around in the background, Have a Great day

Nice start urban. Hope you don’t mind if I stay around and watch. I was lucky enough to meet Dj short years ago at a Breeder workshop and got to come away with his grape Krush blueberry and flo . All were good grape Krush was definitely my favorite. Dj was a little strange though, but aren’t we all.
Welcome Shottafire, please make yourself at home! Yeah I have been excited about this round for a while. ATF, Grape Krush, and Stankberry all sound good to me.

DJ seems a bit strange. Unfollowed his son on IG, Second Generation Genetics or something for being a bit of a reactionary. But their gear looks good. I admit I am pretty strange sometimes too lol

Hay UA if you don't mind I will take a seat and watch the grow show. :popcorn: Looking Great so far. I have some Coots mix soil I mixed last summer. I was going to use it this spring but because it is not legal to grow in my state I am not sure what I plan to do with it. Its going to be a good show here. I will be lurking around in the background, Have a Great day
Always welcome here bud. A good soil blend is pretty good when done right. I think Mr. Stank has a nice mix. Have a feeling my mix is fighting itself or missing something. Although it does keep improving.

Anyways, glad to have you pop by. Have yourself a great Monday!

a wonderful beginning to a journal,, very well done,, and oh so legal,, most impressive

certainly no doubt the pics will be a pleasure to peruse.

have a fun time with this,, i'm thinkin ya might

cheers from oh so illegal,, (just cuz i like to play) :theband:

a wonderful beginning to a journal,, very well done,, and oh so legal,, most impressive

certainly no doubt the pics will be a pleasure to peruse.

have a fun time with this,, i'm thinkin ya might

cheers from oh so illegal,, (just cuz i like to play) :theband:
Thank you very much Nivek! Happy to have another creative spirit cruise by.

lol the legal aspect can be frustrating with a 4 plant limit. We push that a bit to try and ensure 4 females in the tent. I feel blessed to be legal and be given opportunity to grow cannabis without fear so I try and respect that by following the law. Its a part of my borderline OCD and love of following rules. Even if they are archaic or dumb lol.

it takes a while to get it dialed mine is still evolving but once you get close youll have something then just a little tweeking here and there and you have your mix forever! :)
Yeah I feel somewhat close. Just need to send it in for testing to know for sure. It would be major bummer if I abandoned it now. So much time and money put into the soil.

I will say the cannabis it does make is smooth and tasty.

Back
Top Bottom