A Lotta Ins, A Lotta Outs, A Lotta Strands In The Old Duder's Head: Urban Grows Mad Stanky Dabs

Reading your captions is like watching the cliff hanger ending of a season 1 network drama:

...as the first line of defense from...what?
...Double vent closures assist in...what?

Great journal UA. I'm glad I subbed.
I have been out of H2O2 for a month. But typically I add some to my water regularly.
Oh, nmind, h00k got there first!
and a little glue
A lot.
How about some baby photos!
One of your babies had a baby. :hmmmm:

Reading your captions is like watching the cliff hanger ending of a season 1 network drama:

...as the first line of defense from...what?
...Double vent closures assist in...what?

Thanks Shed.
I have a few open ports. A lot of air being exchanged. To limit particulates, or pests, from finding sticky trichomes, I put those filters. Especially since my tent is in the basement, and occasionally sees some wood dust or whatever. So its the first line of defense there.

The doubled up reusable filters fit nicely in the ports, nestled between the double port closures. Tighten both cinches and the filters are held in place with little place for the air to go BUT through the filters.

This, in theory, should also extend my carbon filter life.

a lotta crazy theories in The ol duders head.

You did it again!
:laugh:
Fixed lol.
But seriously those filters catch a lot of dust. And other things. I had some drywall work done a while back. Those things picked up quite a bit. More than not having any filter. In a perfect world it would be nice to have a carbon filter with pre-filter on the intake too. Just for overkill.

I actually could buy another sheet of that trimmable filter material and make a few more. Ease up on the negative pressure at higher fan speeds.

I wish every top was two tops!!!! Beautiful Nugs
Lmao yeah no doubt, two tops are better than 1!

I was worried nodes provide some
structural integrity to the buds and stem/branch, and
Though the second top could peel away down the stalk. In my brain lol.

Lmao yeah no doubt, two tops are better than 1!

I was worried nodes provide some
structural integrity to the buds and stem/branch, and
Though the second top could peel away down the stalk. In my brain lol.

Im sure if she took a hit she would do that much easier. Just need to be veryyy carrrrrrrreeeful

Just getting caught back up.

Cool plant with 2 tops - never saw that before.

GL with the young ones. I got gaggle going myself now ramping up in the new home.

Read your soil post and have some thoughts.

Soil test - make it a priority and do it annually for that soil. The only way to know your ratios are in line.

Great post - organic growing is catching on finally. I guess the proof is in the taste after all.

Soil is complex.

Why don't you have a vermi-compost bin or 3? Run your amendments thru the worms then use your own vermi-compost in your soil mix as the humus portion. I guess space is the issue.

Pretty cool you went and found your own local clay. Thats the sustainable way.

Cobs look mighty fine. I wish I had patience to wait that long to puff my flowers. Mine are gone before your first sweat is over. lol

I listen to a fair amount of Dub from the late 60s and early 70s so your new instrument you're working with is interesting. The Dub I like is all old school Reggae from studio 1 - the engineers got into dubbing then the musicians did to. It took off. There's a young guy from Africa that does it now he's pretty good. Seen him live a few times.

Bombino - saw him work the keyboard while paying guitar he can hit it and loves my weed too! lol

Bob that tune is great. I have less musical talent lol so my method is a bit more like cheating, with a bit of riffing to find something that sounds decent. After all its background music for bud photos. I leave the actual music up to the musicians. Feel free to share more.

My soil, yeah I know, your voice has been in the back of my head this whole time. Get it tested. I even had it bagged in two bags at one point, with the address of the place, and I was looking for a box. Now I need to do another spring mixing to get consistent samples. I really do have to get it tested. I know something is off. I added that something lol. Or didn't add enough...because in veg, they love the soil. In flower its a very very fast fade with die off happening in weeks.

But yeah I have had some long term smoking buddies that commented on my JOTI crop. Smooth, tasty, good buzz. I also notice a few more folks are finally getting around to trying it.

Electrical tape.
Yeah its ok for now. I was worried in early flower when I first noticed it, but I have been watching it. But I thought you guys might find it interesting though. I think I only have a few more weeks of that auto anyway. My buddy hooked me up with some Rocbud auto flower as well as these Crop King autos.

Next crop is Dr. Seeds, probably Moby Dick, and some Seedsman Bruce Banger or Jack Herrer, Gelato OG. Something feminized, I need a break from photos. After that the autos might get a shot.

I have a question about COBs Do I need to decarb before using it in my Magic Butter Machine ?? I tried to grind it up but that is really hard. It is really hard to grind up so I am thinking of just breaking it up by hand then either decarb or just straight into the MBM after I break it up a little

I'll let you do the honors of naming it whatever you'd like buddy!!

I went ahead and Decarbed the broken up COB along with an ounce of Alien OG shake. The COB was of CB Dutch Treat and it made 3.9 ounces so I am hoping it turns out good for daytime use. I have it brewing in the MBM2. It will take at least a couple days to be done enough to try some testers but I am hoping for good things

I have a question about COBs Do I need to decarb before using it in my Magic Butter Machine ?? I tried to grind it up but that is really hard. It is really hard to grind up so I am thinking of just breaking it up by hand then either decarb or just straight into the MBM after I break it up a little
I think COB is already decarbed during the sweat process. It sweat in a sealed environment for 24 hours at 40F then ferments for a week at 28F. After that its cured for a month or three. So I expect the decarboxylation already occurred or you wouldn't get high eating it.
she looks good urb frosty af ive grown a few autos that were ok to me they don't match up to photos imo it will be interesting to see what you think it sure is pretty you did a nice job on her!
thanks man, not an auto fan, but it will smoke lol. I will grow a proper auto run one day but until then this is my best auto grown.

I'll let you do the honors of naming it whatever you'd like buddy!!
lol ok. I will have to wait and see what she does this round. They are looking good.

I went ahead and Decarbed the broken up COB along with an ounce of Alien OG shake. The COB was of CB Dutch Treat and it made 3.9 ounces so I am hoping it turns out good for daytime use. I have it brewing in the MBM2. It will take at least a couple days to be done enough to try some testers but I am hoping for good things

Interesting lol, let me know how it goes.

I already decarbed it and it is brewing in the MBM. It will be a few days before I can try it but I am hoping for some good meds from it. Its not very high in THC only 4% and the CBD is 8% .... I will let you know how it turns out. I am looking forward to COBing some Gold Leaf. After I harvest I will go to @Derbybud place and COB some of it up.

I already decarbed it and it is brewing in the MBM. It will be a few days before I can try it but I am hoping for some good meds from it. Its not very high in THC only 4% and the CBD is 8% .... I will let you know how it turns out. I am looking forward to COBing some Gold Leaf. After I harvest I will go to @Derbybud place and COB some of it up.
My MB2 is humming right now as well.
:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom