A Lotta Ins, A Lotta Outs, A Lotta Strands In The Old Duder's Head: Urban Grows Mad Stanky Dabs

Working on some new background music. Made a Soundcloud to share it. If your into that sorta thing. I admit, I dont follow people on Soundcloud or their links so. Do or do not.

This was built around a sample I hacked up of King of Sorrow by Sade. Love that song. I didn't make it better lol.

I have been buried in the music making hard this weekend. Finished two tracks and I am half way through another. Watching the odd video on certain manipulation techniques. Good times. I will have to share it when I finish.

It was time, I felt, to up pot the seedlings. So thats what we have here.

I lightly packed some soil into the tall cubes, about a container and a half of what the seedlings were sitting in, and added a bit more loose packed until the seedling was going to fit nicely but still give me room to add soil and firm up the upper root and stem structure. They were given a liberal dose of mycos on the root ball.

Harvesting the auto in stages. Figured I would try that. Paying off with the lowers still exploding with new pistils and growth. Chopped the main tops the other day, been hanging and drying, almost ready for the jar. Branches not quite snapping but pretty close. Also snipped off a few more fresh buds tonight that we're ready.

that bud looks good how does it toke your babies are looking rite fine very happy have a good day urb! :)
Bud looks good, put into a jar last night, only tested a bit of the bud trim. Its fresh, and lacking smoothness, but has a decent buzz. Should get better as we go. Should be a beauty day for me. Only have a few small chores and the rest of the day will wasted like a pro. I hope you have a good one too bud.

So I finished up a few tracks I was working on for future background music in my videos. Here they are.

This one may have been posted but I deleted the track and made some edits. So that link is no longer viable. It has a small sample from King of Sorrow by Sade

The other track is more of a techno song but pretty catchy.

Thanks man, having a lot of fun, thats for sure.
I use to have a little studio making beats with a Roland Mc 505, mpc1000, sampler, and a four track. All analog. Never made a beat on any software. Would like to try. I have Logic Pro on my computer don’t know how to use it lol.

I use to have a little studio making beats with a Roland Mc 505, mpc1000, sampler, and a four track. All analog. Never made a beat on any software. Would like to try. I have Logic Pro on my computer don’t know how to use it lol.
oh wow! Talking French to me. I am useless. I started using you tube video tutorials. I knew I wanted to do certain things, like hack up a song for samples. I started there. Its been a long learning process. These songs are a year in the making so far. Still lots to learn.

oh wow! Talking French to me. I am useless. I started using you tube video tutorials. I knew I wanted to do certain things, like hack up a song for samples. I started there. Its been a long learning process. These songs are a year in the making so far. Still lots to learn.
It’s a lot of fun to make music

this was my fav I think the music goes with the high your going to get from that weed busy!
Yeah that's my latest. I am getting better as I go. Starting to feel the beat lol.

Working on my first dubstep...

Ok an actual sort of update lol. I transplanted the ATF x Stankberry into some 4" tall form cubes today. Took another few nugs off the candy cane auto to dry. Things are progressing well. No signs of issue with the plants except the ATF x Stankberry are a bit behind the GK x Stankberry.

Same process. Pack the lower half of the new pots with soil, add some myco's, then do the transplant. Firm it up, gave them a drink, and into the tent. Happy bunch. I will say, that this is the last time I use the smaller cheap trays/squares. I dont like how shallow the roots and plants are. I might just start them another way. Perhaps in peat pucks with a quick transition into these larger squares.

The first tops off the Candy Cane Auto are dried and in the jar. I chopped a few more the day before yesterday, and a few more today. Let them dry on the rack a few days, trim, then into jars.

The lower buds are still maturing.

On the menu tonight...
Steamed some butternut squash, chopped up some rotisserie chicken, and made a quick cheese sauce. Amazing.
View media item 1749783

Candy cane looks frosty and giving those lowers more time looks like a great idea with all those white pistils.

What have you got against solo cups?
Nothing, I dunno, I just never seemed to pick them up. These bigger squares are similar so. I should just use those to start.

Nothing, I dunno, I just never seemed to pick them up. These bigger squares are similar so. I should just use those to start.
If it drains and has holes in it it will work. Haha

Back
Top Bottom