A Lotta Ins, A Lotta Outs, A Lotta Strands In The Old Duder's Head: Urban Grows Mad Stanky Dabs

Lmfao.

Well. I have been creating songs to work on a skill or a genre. Like assignments. I have no vocals to speak of, so I wanted to incorporate some spoken word.

I took a couple sound bites from Rick & Morty. No Rick or Morty as it were lol. Just Jerry and a speech by famous actor Werner Herzog. I promised a flute solo as background music for my photos...lol and I delivered.

Have a good wet dry cycle going already in the new pots. They are growing fast now. Getting the hang of the seedling to veg. Lets hope I have learned some lessons over the past few grows and can bring them through flower loving life.

Bit of a droop. I gave them a good drink of water. A few drops of mild fish fertilizer. Their first real taste of any food. Generally looking good. A bit of discolouration here and there but everyone is happy. I shall have to create a mantra to remember.

Defoliate. Remind me, to remind Missnewty, to remind me to defoliate. She is the Butcher of Alberta.

I still have a few buds on the auto that I am letting mature. Almost done. They, and other branches I just cut off, swelled quite a bit after the main cola was chopped off. I may have to make this my regular practice.

If it drains and has holes in it it will work. Haha
So true. I have used a few different things now and all you really need is something that can drain properly.

Keep up the Great journal urban :passitleft:
Thanks buddy. Should be some good times ahead yet. Always pushing. Always improving something. Always creating something. One of these days it will be my yield as the lucky recipient of my focus lol.

your babies are healthy ua ill do that with a lot of flowering plants let those lower buds fatten up shes frosty! :)
No sudden movements with the plants. Just keep things simple and let them grow. I have to remember to spray/mist down my tent thoroughly again before these babies get older. Just to make sure no rando pollenating happens.

newty is the demon barber of any street she lives on!
Yes I have noticed many do it (defoliate) with great success and Newty is always actively promoting it as a key process. Over my last first few grows, I kept it minimal. Both because my plants were shedding naturally and because I was already changing one or two variables in my process responding to pests, plant issues, or efficiencies.

I noticed by feeding them a bit of calmag and fish fertilizer, I could slow that fade to what seems like a more natural period of time, mid to late flower. Previous fade was sooner and it took a lot of fans before flower was even at the 3/4 point. Still, I could have defoliated the small shoots and lower branches.

So this time I will be a bit more proactive and ruthless on the lower portions at key times. I think I have mentioned it enough and imprinted it into the old brain. I am also more comfortable with the process of growing cannabis.

The youngins are looking pretty good to me UA.
Thanks Shotta, so far these things are really doing well. Next up pot will be soon I think.

I was thinking of reintroducing foliar spraying, using a diluted kelp tea, to help with the water and nutrient delivery. Again, I dont like to change many things at once, and its been a steady ride with the status quo for the last few grows.

Yes I have noticed many do it (defoliate) with great success and Newty is always actively promoting it as a key process. Over my last first few grows, I kept it minimal. Both because my plants were shedding naturally and because I was already changing one or two variables in my process responding to pests, plant issues, or efficiencies.
Yah still not the deer. But i do lolli a bit now. But most of the time just let them go.

Well I finally took the rest of the autoflower buds. Ready to clean up the pots and grow rocks in the bottom in preparation for the dabber ladies. A good scrub of the float mechanisms and reservoir is upcoming.

Cleaned the tent out and put another tray in for the babies. They are really doing well with plain water between light feedings of fish fertilizer and magnifical.

Been crushing it in the kitchen too. Made ravioli and lasagne. But how about some stuffed chicken. Had a chicken breast and didnt know what to make.

So I took a foundation of onions, carrots, and garlic and built up some flavours. Added diced dried fig, orange zest, some fresh squeezed juice, and seasonings. Cooled it off and added cream cheese, and a bit of aged white cheddar, and made a filling.

View media item 1751733

Pounded the chicken breast flat, salt, pepper, a bit of corn starch on both sides, and rolled it up with the cheese mixture inside. Tied it up with string.

Brown, baste with butter, finish in oven.

View media item 1751734
View media item 1751735
View media item 1751736

hehe...reminds me a lot of Ziggy's journal...lots of beauty food shots...:drool:...many of them involving cannabis in some fashion...things are looking good Urb...:thumb:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Thanks Hook, just gotta stay one step ahead of these plants, and I can send them into flower with a running start. But happy with where they are.

I have been trying to take photos of smoke off and on for the last year or so, since I mentioned it as a challenge in the photography thread. Its been multiple efforts. Usually results in me getting right and proper tuned up. This was no different, three bowls of bong rips to get a few shots. Here is one or two.

Love those beats my friend!
Thanks bud! Took a bit of a break this past two days but really digging the software. I have a couple good tracks for what I am doing with them and will continue to pick away. Good times.

this is my fav nice shot urb!
Thanks Sticky! Had fun doing it lol, always get so wrecked when attempting to shoot smoke. Its the best subject lol.

Nice smoke pics Urbs. :roorrip:
Thanks Kismet. I keep trying anyway. Tried some with flash but the shadows it was casting was outta control. But I will try again. I have another idea to try lol.

Ok a bit of an update. I gave them all an up pot today with a side of full metal jacket boot camp hair cut. These things got their first taste of the snips in what should be plenty more to come. Chopped them down from the 6th to the 4th node. Removed everything under that. Buried the stem a bit more too.

Roots looking good, soil is moist and ready to go, these should take right off. I will top two more times if possible.

I went to an Italian place fairly regularly. They had this amazing potato, bell pepper, and goat cheese salad. I copied it to the best of my knowledge. This is it. This is what you need.

Baby potatoes, red and green bell pepper, red onion, goat cheese feta, tomatoes, Italian seasoning, red wine vinegar, and olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste. I added a few slivers of jalepeno this time.
View media item 1752420

Soak 1tbsp of Italian seasoning in a few tablespoons of red wine vinegar. Cook the potatoes until firm. Dice peppers and onions, big chunks, toss in cooled potatoes. Add some olive oil, salt, and pepper to the Italian seasoning and vinegar. Carefully taste to get it just right. Toss the vegetables with the dressing and finish with the goats feta.
View media item 1752421

Well done. I love goat cheese. Really any and all cheese lol.

Yeah glad your staying on top of the HST. Stankberry tends to be a lank berry at times and will require you be aggressive with the training.

Lowded just chopped a ATF x White cookies and the colas are HUGE! Hope you get a couple thousand gerbil wangs outta yours too

I suppose I should make some sort of announcement here. I have accepted the small role of Social Networker on IG for 420 Magazine. I have been considering this for a few weeks now and think I can at the very least, start getting some more of our members photos out there and showing off what you all do.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Here is a shot of the Grape Krush x Stankberry. For the most part they all look like this. Strong.

I found this under my kitchen sink. The other bottle was stabilized. This thing looked like it was ready to explode, so I opened it to release some pressure. If Pressure was the name of some unholy shit monster that was concentrated in a bottle, then thats what I opened. That smell is still lingering in the basement, 20 minutes later, from just opening the cap. Its lactobacillus from Emilya's recipe.

Back
Top Bottom