A Lotta Ins, A Lotta Outs, A Lotta Strands In The Old Duder's Head: Urban Grows Mad Stanky Dabs

Good on you for taking the position Urb! Thank you and good luck!
It took nerve to open that unstabilized bottle man.
Thanks Stoneotter! Omg its rank lol. I take that to mean it still might be useful. I dunno.

I think you're supposed to light the top and throw it at the marauders, no?

Nice haircut on the plants, and congrats on the new position!
Thanks Shed, that bottle is nasty, Im not sure I would that against my enemies lol. Plants are doing well, I gave them another quick snip today. Second top. I want to get one more in before letting them fly.

Appreciate the kind words as always.

I raise my glass to you .... Good luck
Thank you Jim. Im gonna need both the glass and the luck lol.

I find myself in that situation all the time, Yikes!
I do hate when I make a mess. But I am a klutz.
You and me both. I have stains all over my basement floor from various amendments or teas lol.

Hey Urb congrats you have the motivation for that gig!

I thought I missed that "cook" you did. What were you going to use it for again? I only recall the juice stoped odours. Rotten milk and rice water or something? Grrrooss ha!

Ahhh thank you Lowded, my motivation comes and goes, but I think I can handle the gig.

That rotting bottle has potential to clear out stadiums I am certain of it. It is good bacteria for the soil, helps keep certain things from building up, as well as apparently having that ability to reduce odours. Something about enzymes and eating bacteria. All I know is this thing is a biohazard in my basement.

But yeah the quest to accumulate images has kept me busy these last few days. I have browsed over 70,000 images so far. It only taken me back to May of 2019. Thats around page 3012 of the archive.

I did top the kiddo's again today. I want to get those tops going.

You certainly seem to be checking out my pics! I knew it wasn't bc they were great ;)
lmao well they are pretty good. Images are sharp. Subjects are clear. Lots of quality there man. I can spot your images among the ocean of media. They are ALL good of course lol.
:passitleft:

That’s super cool of you to accept said position UA. The 420mag insta will benefit with someone like you behind the wheel. Look forward to seeing the goods...
lol I envision it as more of a super high 420 mag member hijacking the IG account on occasion to post some dope pics before slinking back into the darkness for another bong rip.

lol I envision it as more of a super high 420 mag member hijacking the IG account on occasion to post some dope pics before slinking back into the darkness for another bong rip.
Hahaha. I dig it

Another announcement lol. Please notice my change of name to reflect someone real that you can talk to rather than just a persona.

My name is Tony. I live on the second floor. You can still call me Urban lol.
Haha I love it. Hey tony from the 2nd floor.

full

Hahaha! Tony needs to move off the second floor...he too is getting old and fat. Also a better grow space with a Cola Monster type sun room or greenhouse.

Well I was hoping that accepting the social media assistance role wouldn’t hurt this journal but it has and will continue to do so. I am not upset about it.

I am not a great journal guy anyway. I will keep this journal up just not as intense as I had hoped to make it.

Let me give you a bit of an update on the Instagram situation before I get to the plants.

I have a good feel for the quality of images we want to put on IG. It’s strict. So I am spending hours wading through images.

I have created a tracking spreadsheet to find the nuggets. I need user names, strain names, and other post information. While it would be nice if folks labeled the images, 90% are not, so there is some investigative work to be done.

It is very time consuming. Building a process that works for me to identify images and track their progress through the journey from 420 to IG.

I will start posting to IG when I have enough images to feel like I don’t have to rush to find more. It’s been stagnant for a while now. A few more days won’t hurt.

Now for the plants. Pretty sure I found some males. 6 weeks from seed pop and under 20 hour light. I thought that was impressive.

In total I chopped two plants. One Grape Krush x Stankberry and one Grape Krush x ATF.

Back
Top Bottom