A Lotta Ins, A Lotta Outs, A Lotta Strands In The Old Duder's Head: Urban Grows Mad Stanky Dabs

Another day and another look at the tent. I went ahead and mixed up some water, fish fertilizer, kelp, and some humic acid. This was put into the reservoir to fill up the auto pot trays. Their first bottom feed. I will add plain water tomorrow to dilute the mix and clean out the system.

Also been trying to keep the RH up in the tent. Hanging a wet towel from the top helps. Last for a few hours. Raises the RH by about 10%.

I had a brief chat with TMD last night after which I made the decision to flip and avoid having them too big. So right now is their first full 12 hour dark period

Last week I fed them a mix of fish fertilizer, humid acid, and seaweed fertilizer in the reservoir. After a day or so I changed out the res so it wouldn’t get funky. Replaced with plain water. Yesterday I gave them a top feed with some of the Remo line of nutrients. After a day or two of clean water in the reservoir, this morning I shut off the valve.

I will mix up some 1/2 strength flower nutrients and top the reservoir back up for the plants just before lights on tonight.

I gave the plants a good foliar spray with a light mix of Remos velokelp as well when lights went off this afternoon.

I am home sick with what I think is a cold. Bong rips bring some paranoia that my lungs are failing and I have COVID-19 but it wouldn’t change the need for me to stay home and limit contact with folks.

You folks be cool.

As I eluded to. I mixed up some Remos food last night. Probably 1/4 strength for this transition to flower. Gave a bit over the top. Lights off here shortly and they will get another good foliar.

I raised the net by a few inches. Can’t really tell though.

Look at this growth. Insane. I don’t have much room for these colas to get much bigger than 2 feet.

Slacking a bit on catching up on other folks journals. While some folks are just now staying home, this is day 11 for me.

Working from home. Work, garden, cleaning, eating, and then 420 IG scouting. Video games. Not much time left for journals. I will make more time this week to catch up on them.

I have gone into Remos full nutrient line up for flowering. The plants are responding. This is week 1 of flower.

Really nice uniformity and spacing between tops. I can see these producing some really nice spears. Perfect posture and leaf color too. Very nice tony
thank you Sir! I spent some time getting them somewhat even but there are two strains in there. I have to give credit to the food I am feeding them.
The fish fertilizer and Remos nutrients have taken them for a rip.

...lookin' good Urb!... :thumb: ...cheerz...:high-five::Namaste:...h00k...
Thanks man. Fingers crossed I can get some nice buds off these beauties.

Plants look great and it's going to be time to raise the net any day now!

Lock Down Pads was one of my favorite bands. You must be the one who bought out their first CD pressing.

Lmfao yeah those lock down pads were laying around. Figured I would use them.

The nets on max height now. Snipped a few smaller shoots coming up. Keeping the canopy clean and the colas strong. Been giving them a daily foliar the last week and the plants are loving it. Drinking a lot of water.
Lights on in 35 minutes. Check on them then.

Less than two days they grew 3”. They are now at 27” from soil. The stretch is on. Beasting out.
I gave them a few gallons of plain water last night to dilute any remaining nutrients in the reservoir. I will unhook it, clean it, and replace it with fresh mixed stuff tonight.
These are days away from needing a topping to prevent them from reaching the light.

...pest control...
Lock Down Pads are a bright yellow plastic circular sheet coated on one side with a specially formulated glue. There is no odor, no potential for noxious chemicals in the air, soil, rock, or water. Many insects that prey on plants are attracted to the yellow color, so providing coverage around the entire base of your plant provides the safest way to produce high yields.

Lock Down Pads are economical, effective, entirely safe, and simple to use. Lock Down Pads are ideal for use indoors or outdoors in potted plants.

...cheerz... :high-five: :Namaste:...h00k...

Couldn’t have said it better, thanks Dr.H, the pads are quite effective when the same size as the pots. Catches a lot of fungus gnats. My pads done have many carcasses. My pest concerns are non existent.

Within days the plants have gone from 24” to 31”. Shit is going down. Hanging on for dear life. I keep posting these images because I can’t believe it.

Back
Top Bottom