A Lotta Ins, A Lotta Outs, A Lotta Strands In The Old Duder's Head: Urban Grows Mad Stanky Dabs

Net height...you're doing it wrong! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Brought to you by the folks at Lock Down Pads!
Lmao I am maxed out in height. I use the net to space out the colas and provide some support more than restraining.

I topped the rear right plant. The stem is 1/4 thick at the top.Gave the plants a bit of a defoliation. Lots of long thin shoot. Really seeing these get lanky.

This is now week 3 of isolation for me. I used to lecture people at work for coming in sick. Colds. Sniffles. Whatever. We have good health care here and our work provides sick days and leave. So I listened to my own advice. The benefit of Canadian health care and benefits from unionized work.

I started getting a cold. I took my computer and went home. That was March 10th. Since then I have been out maybe a dozen times, mostly the first week.

I am lucky to be able to work, let alone work from home.

I am more intelligent and grasp the fundamentals of science more than the president and took measures to protect my family. As an emergency responder I can recognize failure to lead and Covid-45’s failure is staggering only in its completeness.

I am praying for you all. I am not religious.

plants look great Urb!... :thumb: ...day 8 mandatory quarantine...piece of cake, as it's not a lot different from real life...;):rofl:...my sister is just coming off 16 days isolation(flu like symptoms)...tested negative X2...back to work in ICU for her Monday night...needless to say she's apprehensive(2 travel related cases as of today) but looking forward to a familiar routine...cheerz...:high-five::Namaste:...h00k...

Glad to hear you're staying safe and as healthy as your plants. Really hoping they stay halfway manageable for you dude. Prayers for all of the mag family for sure!

A lot going on. Even while in isolation. Working from home and in a groove so I have been absent a bit.

Plants don’t care. They are going off. I have no more room to raise the light. The autopots are kicking ass, they are drinking around 2 or 3 gallons a day. Remos nutrients are doing a good job. Not a single leaf with an issue.

Damn gonna have some frosty tops! Looking cherry bro. Hope your safe and healthy!

Damn gonna have some frosty tops! Looking cherry bro. Hope your safe and healthy!

Dude. I have been hacking that thing all the time. Pinching the stems to slow vertical growth. Removing the very fast lower growth. I had to remove a bunch of fans last night to promote more air movement.

The light is maxed. Been supercropping some of the tops. Just when I though I had it beat, the side branches around the light take off. lol its crazy. I am basically praying they dont go on another growth spurt. End of week 3 so we should be close to the end of the stretch. Now the bud growth will be the thing to watch.

They might have 14" to the CMH. Fan is directed at the light to keep it cool and circulate the warm/cool air.

They are loving Remo's nutrient line in the reservoir. I clean it every few days. Some days just fresh water added.

I have one plant in veg under the T5's I have slowed it down for now. I will take some cuts around May 1 and get them ready to go in the ground in June. I want to see these things living free.

I have been fighting the best problem. Excessive growth. I have had to snip some of the tops again at the end of week 4.

Every few days I take some scissors to a few random lower shoots that grew 12” up through the net. Hack a few fan leaves. Add my second small fan to blow air through the canopy. I was fucking warned.

The height of them, and the light being maxed, means some of the colas will not be given enough light. I have it kinda angled to get as much as I can.

The plants are developing long colas much like Van Stank and Dabber have shown off previously. Frost is coming nicely, and the berry fragrance comes out when handling them.

Continuing with the Remos nutrient regime and the only problem I am having is that my tent is too small. 6’ 5”

Grabbed a photo of the back left plant just now . It is shorter and seems to be the most developed and frosty of the bunch. This one is looking very nice.

I'm pretty sure Van had to grow one of his Stankberries with the main cola between the lights, so you're in good company! Nice rails for 4 weeks. :thumb:
Thanks Shed, I am pretty impressed with the light/genetics/nutrient results. It gives me some hope for the future rounds. Auto flowers and feminized these next two.

It’s a good thing since my last crop was seeded and the smoke was borderline useless. Been buying dispensary and smoking some stuff friends sent me.

warms my heart to see so much beautiful bounty..... :thumb:
You and me both. Such a nice feeling having flowering plants in the tent.

Big difference a week made Tony. Healthy as it gets!
Yeah it’s out of control. I have never had to deal with that problem. Always chasing growth. But it’s good. End of May and we should see what the jungle holds.

Some of the frostiest plants I have grown at this point. End of week 5 of flower.

I will be happy when this grow is over lol. I have been spoiled with indica dominant hybrids that don’t push my limits.

That's a lot of bud there!
Heck yeah, it’s a lot of something lol. I have to credit the Ceramic Metal Halide and Remo’s nutrients. Seems to have made a difference in my plants overall health.

I hope things fatten up, if they do, we should be in good shape.

Back
Top Bottom