A Love-Hate Relationship

I physically can not do more than 2 plants at a time. They same neck and shoulder pain I am treating gets worse while trimming. 1 useful trick I have found is seclusion. I read about placing plants in the dark for 3 days before harvesting. I'm not sure if this totally works or not. It does give me needed additional time to care for the plants with out leaving them under lights. Plants go from tent to a dark closet for 1 to 3 days. Plants are also left to use up any moister left in the soil decreasing moister in the plant material. If problems arise I have the extra time I need. I only trim wet never dry.
While trimming is not the most fun part of growing it is still very interesting. I like to think I give each plant lots of individual time. I find I learn so much more about each plant when trimmed. When trimming you can really see bud and plant structure. Plants that seemed to be sweet become really dank as trichomes are damaged during the trimming proses. As with anything in life attitude is everything. Think happy be happy.

Note: Its real easy to see the bright side of trimming when there are no plants to trim.

I actually enjoy it, I throw on some reggae and go to town. Now if I had a bunch of plants I would probably hate it. If you hate it so much why don't you just get one of those tumbling trimmer machines?

I'm with you Why Doe. I like to put on some good music then vape a bag and go to town on trimming. Kind of gives me a good sense of accomplishment when I get done. Of course it might be another story if I didn't vape first. ;)

Back
Top Bottom