A Mar-sian Darkness Falls In Otterville

That's a heck of a bulge. Do you do it for the extra flow? Or are you suprecroping? Or both?
Sorry stone missed this reply. Initially for height control as she looked like she would go very tall without it. I wanted her to quadline/manifold . she looked so lost in the big pot all lanky.lpl I do supercrop for control of height more than increased yield as there are better techniques than the risk it involves. Bud trimming the top few mm of new growth will force them more sideways and fat and wont risk an error and loss of a main I the process. in veg it is not an issue and a 90° is the best way sometimes. I use clips too but with the autos growing so fast , I had to whip it off as soon as the bend had settled as it wanted to grow around the clip and filled it in a day.

Highdidellydoodly! I put the first one in jars and rh went to 65% so I'm burping them until I get my preferred 58%. I rolled a fatty and shared it with a friend who popped in. I'll tell you about it later. I have to get my net now. Apparently he had a pocket full of pixies that got loose and I have to catch them before they mess the place up any more. They're cute flying around twinkling but they bump into everything and Ms Otter isn't keen on picking up after them. I'll be sure to leave a full smoke report after I finish mucking the unicorn stalls and making tea. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just having some fun. I'm finding some new flavors like anise and coffee in this one and she's starting out very smooth. I can't wait for some time to pass now for more and changes.

Which brings me to why I'm here now. I started a new journal with some Appleberry and BabyBoom autos already started. It would please me in a big way if you all came over to check things out. It's an indica leaning med grow. C'mon over and have some fun! This place is dead!

Just having some fun. I'm finding some new flavors like anise and coffee in this one and she's starting out very smooth. I can't wait for some time to pass now for more and changes.

Which brings me to why I'm here now. I started a new journal with some Appleberry and BabyBoom autos already started. It would please me in a big way if you all came over to check things out. It's an indica leaning med grow. C'mon over and have some fun! This place is dead!
I'm in should be fun

Smoke Report
Hi, so I've been focused some on smoking this beauty.
It has a wonderful sweet floral taste to me. It has a high that is full of fun and I get very talkative while under its spell. The feeling lasts for a normal amount of time. An hour and a half or so. As far as medicine goes it does work on my neck related issues however not the most effective there is. That is a check in the plus column worth noting, though a small one. I can see me using it to extend my tolerance for get togethers to go later into the day.
Sleep comes easy if I use it late in the day or right before bed just have to give it an hour to enjoy it's thought provoking tendencies then slip into sleep. This is a new favorite I'll be growing again.

That's it for this journal. Been one of the fastest most fun yet! Thanks to all who entered, I hope your grows are better every time and maybe some bit of information came from here. :love: :party: :love:

A very fond Merry Christmas to you kind sir, may your harvests be frosty and your potencies be mind numbing.

Highya OldStone,

Was that the smoke report on the DDa? Always wondered how it was.

Well, we'll be busy tomorrow, so I'll say Merry Christmas to you and your family. And a Merry Christmas to those who come to visit! Cheers

Highya OldStone,

Was that the smoke report on the DDa? Always wondered how it was.

Well, we'll be busy tomorrow, so I'll say Merry Christmas to you and your family. And a Merry Christmas to those who come to visit! Cheers
Merry Christmas Bode. Yes I just put it here in the Marsian Darkness thread. It's a winner! Several of my friends are already asking when I'm growing it again.

I hope you and the family have a wonderful Christmas, Stone!

Back
Top Bottom