A Mar-sian Darkness Falls In Otterville

Glad you got the Nevilles Haze, that’s an old classic you’ll want to keep around. At least in seed form.
I am going to gift Duggan a couple. I will only run one at a time and if I can save a few clones I plan to take some. Thanks for the recommendations Penny. I am sure I am going to Love it. I hope after the first of the year Seedsman gets some more of the Killer A5 Haze back in I am hoping I can grab a few more of those. I also have some Malawi coming.

I’ve grown Malawi and it’s definetly top shelf sativa. @ilikemsticky has a beautiful Malawi going right now.
Yeah his Malawi is looking Great, I have been watching that one. Its one of the reasons I ordered them That and your recommendation. I am really looking forward to growing those along with the Killer A5 Haze and the Nevils Haze

Highya SO,

Cold morning here. 5 degrees at 7 a.m. Didn't get a look at 5:30. Probably colder.

So many good ones! I wish we could share through the mail and get some real choices on the shelf. Alas, Ms Otter informed me of the trouble I we could get in doing that and I won't be. :( :rolleyes: Would be fun though.

We may be able sonner than later. Big election year, this coming year! Maybe....... Cheers

So many good ones! I wish we could share through the mail and get some real choices on the shelf. Alas, Ms Otter informed me of the trouble I we could get in doing that and I won't be. :( :rolleyes: Would be fun though.
I would be willing to trade on some seeds its a shame a few of us couldn't set something up to share and trade on some beautiful beans

Good snowy morning!
The subject of trichome amplification testing is out of the light, has had a screw put into her trunk at the base for maybe even more trich improvement. She's in the dark now while I check on her trichs daily for 2 days or so.

That pin prick wont bother her at all mate. I used chopsticks after a big bladed knife made the split to get the sides away from each other to trigger the alert.. I have also use pliers to "bite" pieces of their stalks as an animal feeding would. Never killed one ever trying these. The screw will just mean a minor reroute in my experience. These moms need to worry their genitals are going to suffer the loss of transportation system to her vitality and put her into A Spinsters grave through no fresh pistils to germinate with. Punish that girl like you caught her snogging Escobar!!!

This makes me reconsider all of the super crop attempts I've botched over the years. I've mostly always split my branches on accident, but perhaps there were silver linings I completely overlooked? The most recent one I can recall was really bad. I split the branch wide open due to it being too woody and my hand not squeezing hard enough to crush the cells, so when I bent it over , ... POP. The plant I did this too was growing way too fast and vigorous at the time and I needed to get that top away from that COB. After I split the branch and laid it down, it stood right back up a day later. This was maybe 3 months ago, maybe 4. I did lose a bunch from that plant and specifically that branch to systemic bud rot, but that aside, I do recall seeing heightened tric development above those splits. IDK if anyone's willing to further test this theory, but I can't afford to take the risk till after the new year and my harvest frequency is regular.
with that thought in mind on trichs above. I have very high Hope's on this girl now. She has built an amazingly stout nodule now.

Her first initial bending and recovery
20191124_154518.jpg
20191128_201547.jpg
20191128_201603.jpg

And as of 3 days ago
20191207_182922.jpg
20191207_183842.jpg
20191207_182740.jpg
They dont let us stop them if they can help it !. lol

Attachments

• 20191204_191030.jpg
    20191204_191030.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
That pin prick wont bother her at all mate. I used chopsticks after a big bladed knife made the split to get the sides away from each other to trigger the alert.. I have also use pliers to "bite" pieces of their stalks as an animal feeding would. Never killed one ever trying these. The screw will just mean a minor reroute in my experience. These moms need to worry their genitals are going to suffer the loss of transportation system to her vitality and put her into A Spinsters grave through no fresh pistils to germinate with. Punish that girl like you caught her snogging Escobar!!!
There's a point! Next ones I'll go to town on more.

with that thought in mind on trichs above. I have very high Hope's on this girl now. She has built an amazingly stout nodule now.

Her first initial bending and recovery
20191124_154518.jpg
20191128_201547.jpg
20191128_201603.jpg

And as of 3 days ago
20191207_182922.jpg
20191207_183842.jpg
20191207_182740.jpg
They dont let us stop them if they can help it !. lol
That's a heck of a bulge. Do you do it for the extra flow? Or are you suprecroping? Or both?

Hi Sarah, thanks! Me too! I'm cutting them down tomorrow and have 4 started going in to get pampered under this beautiful Mars TSW2000!
Haha, that must be really exciting time! :ganjamon:

Great looking buds on that DDA (yeah it was 3 pages back) but those fans are so far gone! That was the drought-tested one, yes?
Yes. Actually they all got the drought. Thanks! That one big girl grew special. Perfect the whole time and only after the drought got any dried leaves. Just sweet fall color. Wish I took better pics of her then. Oh well. Still a limited human. At least I'm unencumbered.
I'm getting up right now to chop her and her cohort!

Well alrighty then! They cleaned up pretty good I think. First I took the fire plug down. She was colossal with bud from head to toes. That off stench I described the other day is fuel on her. I've been growing sweet smellers for some time now my nose wasn't dialed in for it. I'm really looking forward to feeling and tasting the differences these ladies bring to our life. Here she is coming in at 308 gr.

Then comes my favorite. She grew perfect every day, every way in my eyes anyhoo. She'll have hard bud and looks to be second in weight at 364 gr with the sweet scent and super frosty. Being a stoner I forgot to take pics of her. She hangs low in the drying room pic. DOH!

Final weight tally. I'm very happy with this dda growing. It shifted my days actually. There's something about it that makes for a happy grow experience to me.
Talon = 366 grams =3.2z's
#2 = 273 grams =2.4z's
Fire Plug = 308 grams = 2.72z's
Big one = 364 grams = 3.2z's

All adds up to 11.4 z's.
I hardly had to grow these plants, but for one, they grew themselves. Now I have to wait a couple of days to give an early try.
Mmmmmmmmmmm days away!

Back
Top Bottom