A Mar-sian Darkness Falls In Otterville

It's Monday morning and they are growing fine. I think they are 3 days above ground now. Any second and they're going to break out into some speed growing. Another 3 days I think when they get into my soil. Let's hope cause they're going to be flowering in a few weeks. Here's the little buggers today.
Nice babies! I'll be dropping a few DDAs tonight with my fingers crossed for round 2.

In a little late...but we share the same light and house. Lets bake some cakes.

Hi, Good morning/day
They live! Everyone's alive and well at 9 and 5 days old. I've begun to water a 6 inch ring around their selves to get some root action to expand throughout the pot. I think they'll go down all by themselves. I think I don't want to get the bottom too wet yet. It's damp enough for now I believe. I'm giving them about a cup of water each, maybe less. I think they look good today. Maybe the 9 dayers have broken out of the beginner soil and hit the rev's v2.2. I expect breakneck growth speeds from here on! Here they are. Pardon the photo quality please, my flash pic taking needs help.

Highya SO,

Nice work, coaxing your little ones above the ground. Should make you feel better to get them all up! Good job. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom