WooHoo!
Years I've been anticipating this grow!
These Dark Devil Autos
are going to
Blow
My
Little
Mind!!

I get to feature the new TSW2000 LED light gifted to me from Mars hydro and their 3 x 3 grow tent that measures a bonus 40 x 40 inches! That's two dreams coming true here. A full spectrum light that fits the tent perfectly with it! It's on today!
I can't thank you enough @SmokeSara and Mars Hydro,
420Mag and especially everyone here as well, without you, everything is much more difficult! And I wouldn't have an extended family!

:green_heart:

These are DDA seeds from Sweet Seeds.
I planted them in 5 gallon cloth pots using my LOS soil from the Revs recipe. The actual germinating soil that I used in a reverse sandcastle method is half worm castings, half Michigan Mix super soil and a full solo cup of vermiculite in the mix.
The bottoms of the pots got dampened with water and a light dusting of the revs bottom/top mix went down. Then several pinches of ground oyster shell (6 or 8) and dampened again before soil got added. After the seed got dropped another light layer of his mix went on top. That's it. We're on the rails to darkness and there's no return. Here they look in their awesome new home.

WooHoo!
Years I've been anticipating this grow!
These Dark Devil Autos
are going to
Blow
My
Little
Mind!!

I get to feature the new TSW2000 LED light gifted to me from Mars hydro and their 3 x 3 grow tent that measures a bonus 40 x 40 inches! That's two dreams coming true here. A full spectrum light that fits the tent perfectly with it! It's on today!
I can't thank you enough @SmokeSara and Mars Hydro,
420Mag and especially everyone here as well, without you, everything is much more difficult! And I wouldn't have an extended family!

:green_heart:

These are DDA seeds from Sweet Seeds.
I planted them in 5 gallon cloth pots using my LOS soil from the Revs recipe. The actual germinating soil that I used in a reverse sandcastle method is half worm castings, half Michigan Mix super soil and a full solo cup of vermiculite in the mix.
The bottoms of the pots got dampened with water and a light dusting of the revs bottom/top mix went down. Then several pinches of ground oyster shell (6 or 8) and dampened again before soil got added. After the seed got dropped another light layer of his mix went on top. That's it. We're on the rails to darkness and there's no return. Here they look in their awesome new home.

I have 4 of the Mars Hydro Cree COB lights coming and I am looking at that 5x5x80 Mars tent, I still need everything for it so I will have to get it next month but I am excited to see how yours does. :snowboating:

Back
Top Bottom