A Mar-sian Darkness Falls In Otterville

Here's the one I use, but also like Baron said, ya gotta wash your harvest because there will be residue from all foliar sprays.

Neptune's Harvest.JPG
You use it during flower?

You use it during flower?

I do, till about week 6. Spray undersides of leaves and only allow for minimal over spray to get on the buds. Right now, because my rooms are 4x4, I can't personally spray all around the plants, so I need to use a pump sprayer, but ideally, I would rather use to spray bottle and the ability to walk around my plants to pick and choose the leaves I spray which would produce a lot less over spray.

Before considering foliars in bloom, have you ever washed your buds? It's a great practice by itself, but IMO a prerequisite for spraying ground up fermented fish guts on your produce, lol.

I do, till about week 6. Spray undersides of leaves and only allow for minimal over spray to get on the buds. Right now, because my rooms are 4x4, I can't personally spray all around the plants, so I need to use a pump sprayer, but ideally, I would rather use to spray bottle and the ability to walk around my plants to pick and choose the leaves I spray which would produce a lot less over spray.

Before considering foliars in bloom, have you ever washed your buds? It's a great practice by itself, but IMO a prerequisite for spraying ground up fermented fish guts on your produce, lol.
Yes I wash. Are there any guidelines for frequency of application or ply and see?

Hey @Virgin ground you might have the knowledge I lack here. I have an air pump putting air into my water barrels. It's pretty loud and oddly to me, the sound is coming mostly from inside the barrels. Do you have a way to get around it? here's the pump I have and it blows through two honkin stones about 2 inches round and 3 inches long. There's something I'm missing?

Hey @Virgin ground you might have the knowledge I lack here. I have an air pump putting air into my water barrels. It's pretty loud and oddly to me, the sound is coming mostly from inside the barrels. Do you have a way to get around it? here's the pump I have and it blows through two honkin stones about 2 inches round and 3 inches long. There's something I'm missing?
Diaphragm could be bad. How long have you had the pump?
Make sure your stones are clean as well. You may have back pressure.

Diaphragm could be bad. How long have you had the pump?
Make sure your stones are clean as well. You may have back pressure.
Ok the pump is less than a year, likely 6-9 months. The stones are more like 3 years old and have been working the whole time. Hmmm, Maybe I'll try new stones. I have a new pair I didn't like the looks of before I spoke to you. Now they look a lot better.

Ok the pump is less than a year, likely 6-9 months. The stones are more like 3 years old and have been working the whole time. Hmmm, Maybe I'll try new stones. I have a new pair I didn't like the looks of before I spoke to you. Now they look a lot better.
If it doesn't work we can look at the innards of the pump. Those are the two things that I would look at first though.

Yes I wash. Are there any guidelines for frequency of application or ply and see?

Like all things, it's up to you. The Brixers do it every 7-10 days, so that's what I do for now, but after I fully convert to soil, I definitely want to start pushing limits, so at some point I'll know if 3 days between is too often, lol.

Like all things, it's up to you. The Brixers do it every 7-10 days, so that's what I do for now, but after I fully convert to soil, I definitely want to start pushing limits, so at some point I'll know if 3 days between is too often, lol.
Yep I see Emilya pushing results. Let's do some of that. The protocall I was on is 10 days or so. Being careful not to overload the soil with microbes. Well that statement got blown out of the water with Ems current grow and possibly saved my current grow from total lackluster. I'm talking aacts. Now this in addition to figure out.

Ok so I checked on them when the light came back on and found them ok however one showed me a lack of magnesium. Did I cause it to come on before the plant had enough roots to handle the fish spray? I looked at a pic I took yesterday and it was there slightly and I didn't see it. They've been almost 6 days from water and not a lot so I didn't want to miss my cue and I gave them a half gallon of water with LAB along the final ring perimeter I've been working toward. I have been a serial under waterer in my last grow. I expect these to take off tonight and tomorrow.
I also laid some bark mulch on the soil as a microbe amplifier. Here's what happened.

Back
Top Bottom