A Mar-sian Darkness Falls In Otterville

Hi Baron. I'm not sure we should use cedar. Some barks are on the do not use list. These you see here are probable oak and maple. I broke some firewood bark off. I'm hearing some clean pine bark mulch is very good for many reasons including bug prevention. I go with watching for wilt to see when they want water.
i saw a guy on YouTube- there IS a product for em, now. i can't for the life of me, remember what it's called, but it looked like a layer of hydroton, on the soil, to me. prolly wasn't- but looked like.

i hate that your knowledge is being "spent" on autos... but am watching with hope and anticipation, nevertheless!
I actually think an extensive knowledge of growing cannabis is a requirement to grow legit autos. They can be quite productive under the right person's care.

I never expect much from them, but they fill voids in my room (regardless of light cycle) to keep things perpetual.

It's a balancing act to keep things going "non-stop". I like to use every tool available to me to accomplish that.
:thumb:

I actually think an extensive knowledge of growing cannabis is a requirement to grow legit autos. They can be quite productive under the right person's care.

I never expect much from them, but they fill voids in my room (regardless of light cycle) to keep things perpetual.

It's a balancing act to keep things going "non-stop". I like to use every tool available to me to accomplish that.
amen to that! probably the most frustrating part. i had raise the chicks so it's not a day i can skip. the clone machine is constantly humming- at least that's set n forget-able. and i have to play musical netpots, to keep seedlings from starving in a flushing tank, a couple days. high wire act! and then, there's "THE COUNT". sigh. i don't need another project, to own a strain (splicin mothers: no thanks). but it takes the mind off the pain.

o god! duty calls. it's a flush day. I'm not getting out of bed. f that!

if u guys make oil- seek out a buchner funnel. cut ur filtration time, by a quarter...

Absolutely! I don't have any special auto power however I do enjoy growing them at times. Some of them grow great! I can't wait to get to the green crack auto next.

I'd b interested in (I'm sure someone has a journal) seeing a banner 3 (?) response to auto.

or if godfather kept its #s up, as an auto...

phantom og was a very resistant, no b.s. auto that i regret not keeping the gens for. at the time, i was flush n so psyched the dispensary finally get their hands on some flawlessly finished THE WHITE- ran n got a z of it and then... the phantom og was the strongest thing in the house, 3 weeks prior to snip. i hope u enjoy this strain, as much. I'd plug the breeder, but I'd rather b nutted, first.

wow. didn't take me long.

This one from Flashmp3's garden is my reason to try them.
1571412559298.png

1571412559298.png

lemme wipe off the screen, first. sticky icky, on my end, too (holy krap!). how many watts he burn?

Never grew a plant not topped before.
Plants are looking very good,stone!
Are you going to top any of the 4?
For like a comparison grow -topped in flower,vs. not topped?

Back
Top Bottom