A Mar-sian Darkness Falls In Otterville

Highya SO,

They look beautiful! They came out very nice, Man! I've always loved the purpling in the buds. Great job! Cheers

Good morning

Today they were thirsty on day 5 without water. I was able to brew up a nice AACT from the Revs flower aact recipe and treat them. I hope to see some boom this week. The lovely ladies of darkness:

Starting to stack up real nice! Nice specimens! Color is cool on them.

Not as large as the green one that Knife just chopped, but for red DDAs they look like real plants :). So many single-stalked versions out there with a few small side branches, it's nice to see some bushier phenos as well!
It's a riot how different they are. I think I got lucky and have 2 that are going to bulk up pretty good and 2 are interestingly well off. Knife's is a beaut! I have to go look at it again. hehe.

How lovely of you to say so. Thanks! I showed them some pics of your fresh cut swords to give them a reason to grow. I think they got the obvious message. We're hitting on some lemon right now in the vape. :yahoo: Stuff's tasty huh?
I haven't vaped it yet. I should try it. I think I have some left...somewhere.:hmmmm:

Hi Sarah, I want to say that I've never experienced budding and flowering quite like this before! This light and the reflective properties of the tent are elevating this gardens ability to grow to a new level! Wowza!
非常感谢
Still have many aspects to improve, we are keep on learning and improving on our products. All for your satisfication, :green_heart:

Yes and thanks to Mars Hydro for keeping the price where people can afford a good light! I see you as "the people's" lighting manufacturer because of that.
I love that title. :hippy:

Back
Top Bottom