A Martian Alchemy: Turning LED Into Gold With The FC3000

Holy shit that room is brimming!! :yummy: :cheer:

What if one of the plants needs to go pee?
Then she has to use the dehumidifier like everybody else!
Haha I know this smell... grandma used to make flipper pie. I tell ya, it aint great lol
Oh.. unk! I can only hope it wasn’t the rancid, jelly like, custardy stuff our dogs love so much.
Honestly, driving home from the beach one day with the windows open, we needed something essential and weren’t going home to wash and change our clothes. Sugarleaf went in and reportedly cleared two aisles either side of where she was and got through checkout lickety split. No queues!

Those plants look like they're crammed onto a train car at the platform at rush hour, awkwardly waiting for the doors to close!

City living!
I have to put my shoulder to it lately. They don’t like to hold their breath.

Wow donkey dick how do you control the smell
he gets her to ignore it where possible but use vicks rub under her nostrils when it's real bad !!. odour eaters failed too. Those hoofs get so kecked up!!!

@DonkeyDick hey brother haven't seen you on here in awhile I hope all is well with you!!!! My fat dog made it on budgets insta and the first person I thought of was the almighty donkey dick
I read Nz away getting very scary for NWO plans. hope the geezer is safe ....

I really don’t think your girls are practicing proper social distancing, you may want to talk to them about that ;)
I’m letting them off on a technicality, Celt. Because my useless neighbours failed to vote us out of the dark age of prohibition here it turns out my garden full of lovelies is antisocial after all. :tommy:
he gets her to ignore it where possible but use vicks rub under her nostrils when it's real bad !!. odour eaters failed too. Those hoofs get so kecked up!!!
:rofl:
@DonkeyDick hey brother haven't seen you on here in awhile I hope all is well with you!!!! My fat dog made it on budgets insta and the first person I thought of was the almighty donkey dick
Good to see you, HF! And kind of you to think of me. Congratulations on Pierogi’s celebrity status!! I hope the fame hasn’t gone to her pretty head. Divas are such a waste of tragedy.
I see you’ve started something new :nerd-with-glasses: I hope your dumpling dog is allowed in the garden again she makes me smile.
I read Nz away getting very scary for NWO plans. hope the geezer is safe ....
Thanks for your kind thoughts gigiddy. I gotta say I fear my pancreas more than I do the Illuminati. Good luck to them, I reckon.
Hey Double D :ciao: how's a going?
Hey SO much more betterer for your asking. The vape full of Alaskan purple and this espresso are going some way to mitigating having been woken at an ungodly hour (aren’t they all?) by kittens bouncing on my face.
Connections like 420 mag friendships and the power socket in my grow room wall are lighting the way.
Cheers folks :love::peace:

I should mention that in addition to be #nolarf, I am also #nokittens.
Cute, Shed. So like a kitten.
You’ve got to be a special kind of grumpy not to find them endearing (even when they are pronking off your face).
I mean c’mon, even Koko the gorilla cracked a smile!

I’m letting them off on a technicality, Celt. Because my useless neighbours failed to vote us out of the dark age of prohibition here it turns out my garden full of lovelies is antisocial after all. :tommy:

:rofl:

Good to see you, HF! And kind of you to think of me. Congratulations on Pierogi’s celebrity status!! I hope the fame hasn’t gone to her pretty head. Divas are such a waste of tragedy.
I see you’ve started something new :nerd-with-glasses: I hope your dumpling dog is allowed in the garden again she makes me smile.

Thanks for your kind thoughts gigiddy. I gotta say I fear my pancreas more than I do the Illuminati. Good luck to them, I reckon.

Hey SO much more betterer for your asking. The vape full of Alaskan purple and this espresso are going some way to mitigating having been woken at an ungodly hour (aren’t they all?) by kittens bouncing on my face.
Connections like 420 mag friendships and the power socket in my grow room wall are lighting the way.
Cheers folks :love::peace:
Good to see you buddy. Long absences cause concerns here. lol
hope your Pancreas is behaving better. Have you considered frequency treatment DD also water therapies being given some traction online too. without sounding insane and for interest , look up spooky2 rife machines and have a read up buddy. some very interesting advances being ignored by mainstream healthcare. The water memory concept is a mind blow on its own !.
glad your green is looking so amazing too. love it brother. keep well.

Back
Top Bottom