A medical conondrum (calling oregon med patients)

STAY POSI

So I'm a student at the U of Oregon in Eugene, and I'm origionally from the bay area in California.

I wanted to get a med card in Cali but was not financially able to do so. I am able to afford one up here in Oregon though.

Here are my problems:

A) I am under the impression that med cards are much harder to get up here in Oregon. While my medical claim isn't completly false (my back really is shitty), I'm not dying from cancer or anything. Am I going to be able to get a card as easily as in the bay area?

B) Will a California card work in Oregon? Visa versa?

Thanks for your help.

OK, if you still carry a CA ID you can get a OCBC card in Oakland that works anywhere in CA and in Vancouver, BC. Takes a day and about $120 to get an OCBC card. Don't know if it works at dispensaries in OR because there aren't many, to my knowledge. Although I've heard that Eugene has them.
Lucky you. Check with NORML or Oregon Compassion Club.

CA card will not work if you are stopped by OR authorities but may work in dispensaries.. like I said, have yet to visit one.

I've heard and read that getting a medical recommendation in OR is tough. So, bottomline.. I don't know.

Check it out here..

www.hempevolution.org/clubs/clubs.htm

By the way.. the card normally only works in the state it was issued.

SB420 mandated that each county in CA issue MMJ ID cards before the end of the year. You can get them for around $20 at the county department of health in the county you live in. If your county is participating.. asshole county commisssioners in SD are balking at the state's mandate and are suing the state.. till they run out of money anyway.

Good night and good luck!:smokin:

Eugene Compassion Center 541.484.6558; 1055 Bertleson #10; Eugene, OR 97402 users.rio.com/compassion/

Wow pinch thanks for the info.

I think we're from around the same area. Walnut Creek represent!

STAY POSI said:
Wow pinch thanks for the info.

I think we're from around the same area. Walnut Creek represent!

Right you are brother.. CC County. Dec 1/05 you can apply for County ID with CA ID.. $20.. I think.. let me try and find my post..

(he quietly leaves knowing that this is an opportunity to vape.. he takes it..:smokin:

I found it..

Subject: Re: Fw: Your Letter Concerning MMP. Review and question.
To: pinch
CC: wbrunner@hsd.co.contra-costa.ca.us, FWise@hsd.co.contra-costa.ca.us, DGomez@hsd.co.contra-costa.ca.us
From: nwarren@hsd.co.contra-costa.ca.us Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005:41 -0800

The Medical Marijuana Program in Contra Costa will begin on December 1.
Beginning that day, any county residents who are interested in the
program may call
David Gomez at 925-313-6740.

If you need other information, please call me at 925-313-6667.

Nancy

Nancy M. Warren
Contra Costa Public Health
IZ Registry & STD Program
925-313-6667

Wendel Brunner/PH/HSD/US

11/10/2005 12:26 PM
To

Nancy Warren/PH/HSD/US@HSD

cc

Subject

Fw: Your Letter Concerning MMP. Review and question.

andrew are you really getting one?eugene has a really good club or so i have heard,but its expensive.you would run out of money FAST- just stick to buying from the hippies on saturdays in downtown eugene.

Back
Top Bottom