@Amadeus Forzin, it looks like you have the lights set up in such as way as they do not raise or lower. Instead, you remove the blocks or upside down pots under them as they start to grow. I am seeing it correctly?

It is how I do it. There is a minimum of hardware above the lights taking up space which ends up giving me several more inches.

Oh, and T5 Fluorescent bulbs and not the T5 LED tubes?

@Amadeus Forzin, it looks like you have the lights set up in such as way as they do not raise or lower. Instead, you remove the blocks or upside down pots under them as they start to grow. I am seeing it correctly?

It is how I do it. There is a minimum of hardware above the lights taking up space which ends up giving me several more inches.

Oh, and T5 Fluorescent bulbs and not the T5 LED tubes?

High and welcome to my journal. Yes, you are seeing correctly. lights in both veg and flower are fixed and i move the pots higher or lower as required. Lack of space is the reason i did it this way, and its easier to move the plants than the lights. Tubes in veg are T5 fluorescent.

Morning all. Looks like fun. Stardawg could be the next on my wishlist I’m keen to see what she does.

You might try a topical CBD oil on that ;)

Feels like we’re gonna get a schooling.

Happy hee haw new year everybody.
I don't mind getting schooled as long as I actually walk away with learning something. Lol:ganjamon:

I'll definitely follow along on this one,Mr.A -Growing in short spaces is
something I can really relate to!
lights in both veg and flower are fixed and i move the pots higher or lower as required
My light hasn't moved since it was installed- I just save various sizes
of boxes to use for my plant boosters, and it works out very well...

I'll definitely follow along on this one,Mr.A -Growing in short spaces is
something I can really relate to!

My light hasn't moved since it was installed- I just save various sizes
of boxes to use for my plant boosters, and it works out very well...

Welcome carcass, small space growing does have its challenges, that's for sure.

Ahhh...... that’s better. Now I have a doorway to peek into. :hug: Sweet lineup Amadeus. Orange Sherbert is such an enticing name. Good thing I’m on hiatus. :laughtwo:

Thanks for the invite. :kisstwo:

High and welcome to my journal. Yes, you are seeing correctly. lights in both veg and flower are fixed and i move the pots higher or lower as required. Lack of space is the reason i did it this way, and its easier to move the plants than the lights. Tubes in veg are T5 fluorescent.

I personally found this approach much simpler than fussing with the lights. I had all manner of risers to keep that canopy level. It was like playing Cannabis Tetris. Lol!

Ahhh...... that’s better. Now I have a doorway to peek into. :hug: Sweet lineup Amadeus. Orange Sherbert is such an enticing name. Good thing I’m on hiatus. :laughtwo:

Thanks for the invite. :kisstwo:

Welcome Sue. Always a pleasure to have you here.
:passitleft:

I personally found this approach much simpler than fussing with the lights. I had all manner of risers to keep that canopy level. It was like playing Cannabis Tetris. Lol!
Harder then it looks for some too sue.
:hmmmm:

ooo a few of my faves. grown 3 of these strains myself. red diesel is a beauty and makes nice fat colas. Os was beauty too. peyote too nom nom.
good luck bud. Happy new year

And a happy new year to you, welcome.

Alright Mazin, Awesome that your buddy finally gave up a clone for you. Too bad it took 2 years. Hording them things huh :). May the funk be with you.
High Nic, its good to see you. Welcome my friend.

The new grow looks great! Happy New Year and Happy Growing in 2020 ! :green_heart:

Welcome. :ciao:

Page 2 already. Happy to follow along with all the hip folks.

Welcome Urb. Its always good to see you. :passitleft:

We need a big "all seeing eye" for your presence online Teddy, a tired looking emoji at a screen surviving on Coffee doesnt have enough of an impact mate. The threads will descend into a poor " tik-tok" affair with bad karaoke vids ect...
Have a word with @Virgin ground to see if she can at least start cloning her horns to donate a pair to you eventually. Image is everything in power Teddy , dont let them grind you down fella . Remember, the Wizard of Oz was only a little fella with some alien tech and he ran a kingdom ( until a 40 year old schoolgirl , scarecrow , lion and a tin man effed things up for him !) Be strong Teddy . I will start a few rumours that you killed a guys crop with some cutting words for failing to adhere to sponsors rules too , this should give you time for the horns to take. Hope the ladies are happy and green.

Back
Top Bottom