A Moderators Journal

Hi everybody,

Hope all is well in your world.

This message is to inform you that I am starting a new journal for the new year and this is what i have going on.

Veg Space
My veg space is a 2.5x2.5x2ft cupboard. Its powered by a 2ft 4 tube T5 fixture kicking out total of 96w. A small 4" pc fan powers the air exchange.

Flower Space

My flower space is a 2x2x2.5ft wooden box painted white inside. It's powered by a Mars Hydro (@SmokeSara) , second generation 400w unit, pulling 153w from the wall. Air exchange is provided by a 4"inline fan pushing air out through a 4" carbon filter, that lives outside the box. Circulation comes from a 15" tower fan.

Soil and Nutients

I'm currently using Biobizz light mix as my soil and for nutrients, I'm using Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect range with a couple of boosters.

Current Plants

I have a total of 5 strains on hand at the moment, all in veg as the flower space has just undergone a refurbishment, with a plan to pop a few more beans in the near future.

Stardawg, came to me from a good friend in clone form. it took me the best part of 2 years to convince him to give up a clone. my go to strain for pain management.

This Jack Herer by @SeedsMan has been with me for more than a year, grown by me from seed, it showed some real funkiness as a seedling and in early veg, produced big chunky buds packed with resin. My favorite daytime smoke.

Red Diesel from @Barney's Farm, grown from seed but still a relatively new addition to my garden.

Orange Sherbert, also from @Barney's Farm. Grown from seed at the same time as the red diesel.

Peyote Cookies, Came to me as a half dead cutting from a friend. It took over 3 weeks to root and a further 4 weeks to show any real growth. She is just starting to show some promise.

All the girls together in the veg space

I'm planning on updating here on a weekly basis.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for your understanding and support, I am truly grateful.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Amadeus Forzin

:Namaste:

Guess you want to keep those girl s short with the height limitations correct . Never knew you could drop the lights that low in veg.

So 96 watts you said correct , any idea what your getting at the top for lux buddy? If your lights are that low do they require more food at an early age ?

I'm subbed as I still use advanced nutrients ph perfect.
Here are my girls in coco . Subbed in .:passitleft::popcorn:

Go mars hydro go seedsman excited to see what you can do. Nice set up as well.

This looks cool. I'm gonna follow along .
Happy New year's

Welcome and a Happy new year to you and yours.

Oh I’m in! Looking great and can’t wait to see another grow show!

Welcome Dutch, Congrats on our Journal of the Year. What an honor eh?

Guess you want to keep those girl s short with the height limitations correct . Never knew you could drop the lights that low in veg.

So 96 watts you said correct , any idea what your getting at the top for lux buddy? If your lights are that low do they require more food at an early age ?

I'm subbed as I still use advanced nutrients ph perfect.
Here are my girls in coco . Subbed in .:passitleft::popcorn:

Go mars hydro go seedsman excited to see what you can do. Nice set up as well.

Welcome Joe, I always need to keep my ladies short, You can get them T5's real close without burning, they don't run that hot so the closer the better or they stretch like mad. No extra call for food and i haven't the technology to measure things like lux.

I'm in! Just grew OS from BF. Very nice aroma.

My, that is stealthy little space.
Thanks for the invite Amadeus.:ciao:
I have a few of these strains as seeds so a preview will be fun.
Been looking at Stardawg for a bit as well. I really like the looks of that plant.

My, that is stealthy little space.
Thanks for the invite Amadeus.:ciao:
I have a few of these strains as seeds so a preview will be fun.
Been looking at Stardawg for a bit as well. I really like the looks of that plant.

Welcome VG. I have 2 very stealthy spaces, Mrs A's business depends on it.

Morning all. Looks like fun. Stardawg could be the next on my wishlist I’m keen to see what she does.
a total of 5 stains on hand
You might try a topical CBD oil on that ;)
Never knew you could drop the lights that low in veg.
Feels like we’re gonna get a schooling.

Happy hee haw new year everybody.

Morning all. Looks like fun. Stardawg could be the next on my wishlist I’m keen to see what she does.

You might try a topical CBD oil on that ;)

Feels like we’re gonna get a schooling.

Happy hee haw new year everybody.

He He. Welcome DD and thanks for pointing out my, now corrected, spelling mistake.

Back
Top Bottom