A Modest Attempt At A 101 Growers Guide

Happy Saturday everyone. I don't knowbthat it will do anything but I am trying to grow some oyster mushrooms, lion's mane, and turkey tail so I figured I would hopefully benefit from some Co2. Who knows

20210717_153205.jpg

Happy Friday and we are back at it again. Basically, starting from scratch for a 4x4 tent so we can discuss all aspects along the way.... lighting, ventilation, fans, environment control, you name it we shall talk about it!!!!!

Or just chill and chat

20210806_180654.jpg

I picked up this 21 liter CVault for curing my currently flowering buds. It has a nice spot for a boveda 320 gram pack 62%rh. A nice rubber seal and it all seems like great quality. @HashFart and my local grow store really peaked my interest in these.

20210807_120820.jpg

I picked up this 21 liter CVault for curing my currently flowering buds. It has a nice spot for a boveda 320 gram pack 62%rh. A nice rubber seal and it all seems like great quality. @HashFart and my local grow store really peaked my interest in these.

20210807_120820.jpg
Mine works awesome brother I cured my sativas in it , you spend so much time on grows and you could f it up with bad cure this makes it simple and it is simple that's why it works! And did you get another tent ??? What are planning here? A veg and flower ? I've been loving the 2 tent for me it's a game changer veg in one then when you chop move the veg to the flower and hang dry in the veg if that makes sense

Right now I have 2 2x4 tents (both shorter though) and I just got a brand new 4x4 because I won the @Mars Hydro FC6500 light which is insane!!!!! So I think eventually, I will have a veg and flower tent for hydro and then either a tent for autos or drying or whatever. My plans change a lot though. But yeah, looking to finish my cherry pie clones that are quite big now in the 4x4 when the new light arrives in soil and then switch over to hydro for the 1st grow from seed.

Happy Saturday buddy!

Love that idea. I did something like that on my old 4x4. You have that on the inside or out?
You can leave it inside with the intake flap mesh open , but I just take the stand off and put it in the tent wall. I like having lots of airflow underneath the canopy , it's really well built for 25 bucks , and I leave it on 24-7 no issues
20210807_132605.jpg
20210807_132530.jpg

Perfect! Yeah, this is what I was going for back in my old tent and it was great. I will be doing that for sure. Thanks man! Oo also, I am getting into fly fishing and camping so if you ever want to meet up let me know man. I'm new around here but I can keep up

Perfect! Yeah, this is what I was going for back in my old tent and it was great. I will be doing that for sure. Thanks man! Oo also, I am getting into fly fishing and camping so if you ever want to meet up let me know man. I'm new around here but I can keep up
If I'm in your neck of the woods I'll take ya brother I was out till 3 in the morning last night , I had a pig of sturgeon must of been a 5 footer I tussled with it for 45 min then it broke my 40# lead , you got all the good fishing where your at all types of trout , check out this honey hole I was in
20210806_211940.jpg

Not necessarily a growing tip but I am making some CBD edibles today for my wife and dog. I was very careful to find a strain with basically no or trace amounts of thc as my wife has no tolerance or interest in getting high and thc is bad for dogs from what I have heard.

Step one was chopping down the CBDiesel I grew. I was planning on curing (and will research if that is needed or better) but this time I went straight from drying tent to decarb in the oven. 230 for 45ish minutes. I timed it with some broth I had on the stove to help cover the smell.

20210829_112128.jpg
20210829_135746.jpg
20210829_140828.jpg
20210829_173753.jpg

This 9x13" pan will decarb and then go into coconut oil in the slow cooker on low over night to be filtered and enjoyed later (at least 8 hours)

Areas for improvement: maybe cure, have bud better ground up, stir consistently while baking every 10 min. More space for bud in pan.

Back
Top Bottom