A New Grower's Guide - Scrog - Soil - HPS - Air Pots - White Rhino

very nice mate, well done,

them buds will swell up in the last 2 weeks, when them calyx swell them buds will be nice and fat, looking good so far, defol does stunt growth for a few days but it will soon pick up,

:welcome:
Wow... That is a great looking plant! Looks more like a forest than a single plant!

Looks like it'll be a great grow, and a great smoke! :nicethread:

lovely looking plant you got there, would consider lowering you rlight a bit tho

Thanks for stopping by TM, I usually raise the lights a little for pics, and I have a new AC unit coming so ill be able to put the lights real close for the end of flowering.

very nice mate, well done,

them buds will swell up in the last 2 weeks, when them calyx swell them buds will be nice and fat, looking good so far, defol does stunt growth for a few days but it will soon pick up,

Thanks again for the support guys! stay tuned for updates, happy growing!
:peace::Namaste::peace:

Yeah, they're frosting up lovely. I love to pop over to your scrog and see a grown up lady. Mine are all teenagers:)

Thanks dutch! I love to pop over to yours to see waaay more tops than mine lol....You have inspired me to really train a lot more before flipping to 12/12....can't wait for the next round!

Damn Hodder that's some frosty lookin stuff right there:thumb: Just dropping by to tell ya to have a good weekend and looking forward to seeing some more pics soon.

Thank you bro! I think i'll post a couple shots soonish....

Is the fly in the 20th photo? Did I win? Do you blame the fly, I would do the same thing. Soooo frosty! :peace:

YES! and he did look pretty comfy there...just STUCK lol. And your prize is yet to be determined....:lot-o-toke:
Thanks for the kind words bro's!
:peace::passitleft::peace:

Day 38 of 12/12

Hey there! So I was playing with my camera's white balance and other settings and took some shots to see how close I could get. I especially like the fluorescent setting, those are my favorite pics! So thanks for stopping by everyone, Im going to try harder to get back to everyone else's threads, I just feel like a noob sometimes and don't wanna post dumb stuff in your great journals lol. Happy growing all!

DSCN15214.JPG

DSCN15225.JPG

DSCN15254.JPG

DSCN15284.JPG

DSCN15313.JPG

DSCN15325.JPG

DSCN15344.JPG

DSCN15353.JPG

DSCN15377.JPG

DSCN15386.JPG

Stay tuned for better pics as the days go by lol....Plant is loving the new AC units' cooler temps btw, staying around 82F steady.
:peace:

Nice pictures man looking good!!

That White Rhino is looking very nice :) not too late to join i guess

Not too late at all man! Thanks for the kind words guys!

Looking real good there Hodder. Nice & frosty and you're what, about half way through flower?

Thanks Park! I think I wanna let these buds go awhile, looking for a nice relaxing body effect from this crop. But as always the trichomes will tell us!

lookin nice n frosty mukker

+ reps sir. Both for photography and growers skill. NICE.
:circle-of-love:

Thanks guys, you all rock!
:thanks:

I found this Awesome Blog in another journal and just had to share it too! I plan on trying to follow this process cause it just sounds right lol! happy growing y'all! update soon!
:peace::high-five::peace:

Back
Top Bottom