A New Grower's Guide - Scrog - Soil - HPS - Air Pots - White Rhino

:welcome:
Day 59 of 12/12 Trichome Check

Hi everyone! Work has been busy so this trichome check is a little late lol. but here we are in the middle of week 8 of 12/12 and we still have very few ambers, mostly clear and milky. This is good, now we can flush heavy today and let the ripening continue!

12347.jpg

123451.jpg

12346.jpg

I will be back later tonight for a full update to show some fat buds! happy growing y'all!

:peace:

I love this journal!!! Just keeps getting better and better, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Your photography rocks, Your plants rock. I hate to favoritize but this is definitely one of my top 10 favorite journals. + reps Sir!

You said if we have questions ask away... Okay!

Why is there gravel on top of your soil? is this to retain moisture and keep pests away? Do you think your harvest would have been bigger without defoliating? approximately how big are your buds? Can you take a pic next to an item as a size reference? Do you expect your buds to swell a lot more in the next 10 or so days?

Your journal has my very excited cause it inspired me to defoliate my girls when I was on the edge of the fence contemplating it. Hope mine turns out half as great as yours and I cant wait to see your harvest!

if anyone is interested in the defol method then please go and find bassmans journal, he is the defol expert around here, he has great guides and great advice, he knows what days are best to defol and how many times in veg and flower works best
he really knows his stuff,

very nice hodder, not long left now

I love this journal!!! Just keeps getting better and better, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Your photography rocks, Your plants rock. I hate to favoritize but this is definitely one of my top 10 favorite journals. + reps Sir!

You said if we have questions ask away... Okay!

Why is there gravel on top of your soil? is this to retain moisture and keep pests away? Do you think your harvest would have been bigger without defoliating? approximately how big are your buds? Can you take a pic next to an item as a size reference? Do you expect your buds to swell a lot more in the next 10 or so days?

Your journal has my very excited cause it inspired me to defoliate my girls when I was on the edge of the fence contemplating it. Hope mine turns out half as great as yours and I cant wait to see your harvest!

You da man! I love that you love my journal, muchas gracias for the reps amigo. I use the white gravel on top to reflect light back up, and it keeps the soil moist so roots can spread all the way to the top, no wasted soil space. As for defoliation, I do think that it will be a bigger yield vs. no defoliating, Next grow Im going to defoliate less around day 20, and more throughout all of flowering. There are a lot of grows out there that defoliate even more than I did lol. Ill take a size reference shot next update for your viewing pleasure lol. As for the increased swelling.....they sure are!
:thumb:

:welcome:
Day 61 of 12/12

Well here we are finishing week 8 of 12/12. The White Rhino is on just plain tap water still, and I really do think the buds have swelled more since the last real update 9 days ago. I think she needs at least one week or more, no premature chopping this grow lol! Id be happy with some buds that sufficiently lock me to the couch lol. I will continue to check the trichomes with the usb microscope. Again thanks for the kind words all, hope everyone is having a good summer, can't wait to see all the fall grows coming soon. On to the pics!

DSCN00336.JPG

DSCN00344.JPG

DSCN00357.JPG

DSCN00366.JPG

DSCN00375.JPG

DSCN00386.JPG

DSCN00396.JPG

DSCN00418.JPG

DSCN00447.JPG

DSCN00456.JPG

DSCN004561.jpg

DSCN00475.JPG

DSCN00488.JPG

DSCN00498.JPG

DSCN005011.JPG

DSCN00516.JPG

DSCN005011.jpg

DSCN00527.JPG

DSCN00537.JPG

DSCN00546.JPG

DSCN00556.JPG

On a side note, I have a new MK Ultra sprout under the T5 getting ready for the next round, strain is a cannabis cup winner so I'm pretty excited. See ya soon everybody, happy growing!

:peace:

this is just what ive been looking for!! , detail growth scrogg nice set up similar to what im about to attempt for my first time.. im attempting organic on a 5 gallon im doing an autoflower for my first as practice.. i heard its bad for transplant, should i still do it or just plant from start?

what do i feed it? and how often ? like food nutrients? which ones and how often/? i just want to know what to properly feed it..at its different stages of growth, help please?

I use General Hydroponics Flora series 3 part nutrients that can be mixed at different ratios for all stages of vegetative growth and flowering. General Hydroponics Flora series can be used for hydroponics, soil and soiless media. I buy them in 1 gallon or larger sized as they are more economical. have a look at my LA Confidential grow journal in my signature. they also make a dry formula named MaxiGro for vegetative growth and MaxiBloom for flowering.

General Hydroponics Flora series

https://generalhydroponics.com/site/index.php/products/nutrients/flora series

Flora Series 3-Part

General Hydroponics MaxiGro and MaxiBloom

MaxiGro

General Hydroponics: MaxiGro 2.2 lb. (12/cs) [eco-2780] - Nutrients & Supplements - Gardening & Hydroponics Store - Horticulture Source

MaxiGro 10-5-14

General Hydroponics - Access Hydroponic

MaxiBloom

General Hydroponics: MaxiBloom 2.2 lb. (12/cs) [eco-2782] - Nutrients & Supplements - Gardening & Hydroponics Store - Horticulture Source

MaxiBloom 5-15-14

General Hydroponics - Access Hydroponic

this is just what ive been looking for!! , detail growth scrogg nice set up similar to what im about to attempt for my first time.. im attempting organic on a 5 gallon im doing an autoflower for my first as practice.. i heard its bad for transplant, should i still do it or just plant from start?

what do i feed it? and how often ? like food nutrients? which ones and how often/? i just want to know what to properly feed it..at its different stages of growth, help please?

bro howmuh did you spend where did you buy the lights?

Hey bro! thanks for stopping by, I have also heard Auto's may be more stressed after a transplant but donpaul.p's journals would tell you a lot more probably, he rocks! If its soil and its your first time, I would get a good soil blend (I use Fox Farms) and use very light nutrients (FF's again for me) during grow, and then just focus on maintaining a proper environment first and foremost. My lights were bought separate, but averaged $80 each. Good luck amigo, happy growing! We are all still learning too!
:green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom