A noob to 420 Mag forums: But not to growing!

1_KCB_Haze.jpg

These sweet babies just popped this morning! KC Brains Haze... You go, girls! Love you.

So, OK, maybe I'm a bit 'touched'.. whatever. Talk to your plants. Love them. Care for them. Let them know you love them. Play some music and DANCE for them. Baby your babies! They WILL respond.. We are GARDENERS. We love this earth and everything that God Himself placed on this earth for us. We use carefully what has been given to us and as stewards of what God has blessed us with, we make the most of it.

...the question regarding GENETICS is... "Whose yo DADDY?" Well, once all is said and done, I only pick the strongest healthiest looking plants for Mama & Daddy... I'm willing to sacrifice some good dank crystal bud for now so I can get good seeds and genetics on my way to making the monster killer strain I dream of. Because... there's always tomorrow! We hold the future in our hands and we should plan carefully...

And... Ms. Amy M. - you are going to be a star in the world of Cannabis. Not that I want any money or recognition from this, but only to know that a strain I created will go worldwide and because I named you after my INNER CHILD. The one who never grew up, likes to play and enjoy life! Just remember: "Ms. Amy M".. this strain will be released to the world later on this year after I've finished up crossing my babies!

The Master Kush x Super Skunk mama is so fat with seed pods it's unreal. I never in my life have seen anything like it! And my other babies are getting more and more crystals every day. I have realized it's all about GENETICS. I grew from 'bag weed' - seeded bud from off the street. It's junk. Get some good genetics from seedbanks and learn what REAL Cannabis is all about. I can't wait to harvest my babies and get some serious Hash Oil!

I would like to cross an acid x lsd stabilize that then cross with a stabilized grand daddy purple x green crack and call the new strain jesus christ super star.

It would be cool to have a famius strain out there that you created.

I think jesus christ super star would be a very psychedelic and cerebral body stone

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Yea. I think most graffiti is Kool But this one was killer.

Sent from my LG-H740 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I say real graffiti because that is art but alot of the crap you see isnt graffiti imo just tagging which also imo I dont think looks very tasteful
I love REAL graffiti

I would like to cross an acid x lsd stabilize that then cross with a stabilized grand daddy purple x green crack and call the new strain jesus christ super star.

It would be cool to have a famius strain out there that you created.

I think jesus christ super star would be a very psychedelic and cerebral body stone

..now THAT sounds awesome!

Taking a seat for this one. Im a newbie on my first grow experimenting how to grow. My son suffers from life threatening seizures and Im working on building a perpetual grow for his medication. I just found a reliable clone supplier. Onboard to learn

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

Taking a seat for this one. Im a newbie on my first grow experimenting how to grow. My son suffers from life threatening seizures and Im working on building a perpetual grow for his medication. I just found a reliable clone supplier. Onboard to learn

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

Hmmmmmmm. I'm no doctor, but I was wondering if maybe a bottle of CBD Oil might help while you're waiting on harvest? Just a thought.

..now THAT sounds awesome!

Hey, man how far along are you on this? I know it's been awhile since I posted. I wasted too much time on FaceBook, so I canceled my account. Going to be spending more time here - at least I know y'all are keeping it real here! I'll post a bit later the genetics going into my Personal Strain. It will be called "Ms. Madragana AB"... a Sativa dominant hybrid. I want the psychedelic (and yea I love it) as well as a relaxing body stone. I just acquired some Gorilla Glue seeds (3 have popped so far) and have crossed Girl Scout Cookies with Afghani Special x KCB Haze...

I learned something else: do NOT harvest your babies too early - if they have been pollinated, the seeds may look nice and brown, but I have had a time getting my 3rd crossing seeds to pop. But finally, after 15 days, I have 7 good ones growing. This.. out of 35 seeds planted. I learned my lesson about this harvesting early deal!
Right now, I'm waiting on Afghani Special x KCB Haze, Jungle Wreck x Northern Lights/Chronic, Girl Scout Cookies/African Buzz and Ghost Train Haze/African Buzz to harvest in hopefully a month. I pollinated these 4 about a week ago.

Back
Top Bottom