A noob to 420 Mag forums: But not to growing!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Well... OK. Yea I know it's been awhile. I don't really do 'grow journals', but I can only say this: I want my babies to be as close to NATURE growing as possible. I use rainwater. I use Miracle-Gro and I use florescent lights (brilliant daylight-blue) and 'brown' lights for a normal light indoors. So far - so good. I been doing this the same way since 2013 in January. Have had some beautiful grows. Anyways, I know it's been a good while since I been here, been busy growing, ya know? LOL! So anyways, I'm going to post a few pics of my various grows. Right now, I'm nearly done with my new 'crafted' Strains. I name my ladies after ancient ancestors of mine. The Sativa dominant hybrid (really, now isn't EVERYTHING seeds-wise now a hybrid? Sure it is. So anyways, I have finally come out with a Sativa dominant hybrid. I call her "Ms. Amy Madragana". Full frosty bud! For real, as she does have some Indica. But mostly Sativa. I did a little caculating and she's about 90 percent Sativa. And I have just finished a harvest, (couldn't wait to 'cure' my bud) so I just filled my ole bowl up and fired 'her up! Freaking awesome! I seen shit that will blow your mind. Anyways, I am looking for 2 more things: I want a Indica dominant strain, and I am also now looking into some CBD rich strains that are mostly CBD. Getting 'buzzed' is kool, but I also have some medical issues that I believe only CBD can help with. TCH is awesome, but I think CBD will help my other medical issues. Toke it up, homies and honies!

I got some Girl Scout Cookies and I want to cross that with the Gorilla Glue. It might be interesting to see how this shit turn out, yanoo what I mean? I like the body stone, but I also especially love the mind OPENING that Sativa gives. Well, going to keep this short, having problems typing... LOL! (I'm slightly? buzzed)...

Sak Pas Sai and Welcome to the best community to date breaking the status quo everyday! Make sure you take the time to check out all our forums we have here from Soil, Hydro, to organic. I’ve been apart of this community for a while and enjoy everyone here. Always giving you advice, and support that you need being a Beginner Grower or a Grow Master just like I will become one day! So start your Grow Journal when you get a chance so people can see all your projects. If you need help I strive to meet all our new members to help with any problems or questions. So by all means drop me a reply and let's become friends!

Well! It sure has been awhile. Been growing and TOKING what I grow! LOL I love my Cannabis babies. What an awesome plant that our LORD God has given us. Use it. Let it do what it was originally meant to do: heal us all. Yea and I've been pretty busy getting my master strain. I finally have it. "Ms. Amy Madragana". And she's one frosty baby! Yea!

Of course, she's a hybrid - I mean, like, isn't all Cannabis available now a hybrid. But that's a good thing. How many Sativa dominant plants do you see loaded with beautiful THC crystals!? Really. LOL, but anyways, I have to go easy on my master strain, coz she will freaking put your butt down while giving you some beautiful insights into God. Woooooooooooooooooo I love my Cannabis. Respect this plant for what God created it to be!

I got some Girl Scout Cookies and I want to cross that with the Gorilla Glue. It might be interesting to see how this shit turn out, yanoo what I mean? I like the body stone, but I also especially love the mind OPENING that Sativa gives. Well, going to keep this short, having problems typing... LOL! (I'm slightly? buzzed)...
...UPDATE: Well, I have to go on a journey to see my dear son in Seattle. And don't you know... my first stop will be the local dispensary. It's legal there. Love it. Maybe some day Texas will get with the times and legalize ALL Cannabis. I will never call it 'marijuana' coz that's a evil name that was given to it in 1937. I'm looking into some CBD dominant strains. Ringo's Gift and ACDC are looking good right now. But I will have the opportunity to purchase some CBD oil and see how it works for me. I am a disabled Desert Storm vet and can use whatever mentally can help me. The stoopit 'anti depressant' meds SUCK. Created in some lab. Whatever. I want NATURAL methods and Cannabis right now is what I need.

Ladybugs seem to like my garden.. I've had them just come inside and head to the garden.. this one is the fourth one in less than a year! Hmmmm...

Attachments

• 20190107_195834.jpg
    20190107_195834.jpg
    338.8 KB · Views: 189
  • 20190107_195823.jpg
    20190107_195823.jpg
    409.4 KB · Views: 184
Cannabis at the dispensary is freaking cheap! I got a half ounce for $38,-.. cost me $150,- on the street in Dallas.. it was some good toking too, really it was.. I got the Alaska Thunderfock.. woooo what an experience... This was in Lynnwood Washington.

I am curious about your strain. Would you classify it as a couchlock or creative? Pain usage? That's mostly what I'm after without couchlock. Pain and creativity are my main goals in my grow. I know, but I read back a few years on this thread, and you got my interest going.

I am curious about your strain. Would you classify it as a couchlock or creative? Pain usage? That's mostly what I'm after without couchlock. Pain and creativity are my main goals in my grow. I know, but I read back a few years on this thread, and you got my interest going.
Hi! Well.. I nearly all the time have deep profound thoughts. About the creation that our LORD God had given us, how things work, good path vs. an evil path in life, etc. But I have had couchlock 3 times in 6 years of toking. I mean freaking NAILED down I couldn't move if I wanted to couchlock. I sometimes dance (creativity), I've travelled out of body into outer space and seen all kinds of stuff. Honestly I don't know exactly what I'm toking - I know a small bowl the size of a Peanut M&Ms will send me off! I hope this made some sense.. PS I'm not toking at this moment..

Well.. I forgot to add this: I bought 40mg of pure CBD Oil there besides the AKTF. I tried rubbing it on my skin, I ingested 5mg shots, and even vaped it.. Absolutely nothing. CBD is not my bag. Regarding the pain for my strains.. I haven't seen any improvement. So I just go with the cerebral effects.

Thank You for your service!! I to am a disabled vet just a different era. I was a Cav Scout sniper did 3 tours Iraq once and Afghan twice.
The strain you created sounds amazing, your description of the buzz got me a little jealous. Your seedling are looking great, keep up the hard work!!

Thank You for your service!! I to am a disabled vet just a different era. I was a Cav Scout sniper did 3 tours Iraq once and Afghan twice.
The strain you created sounds amazing, your description of the buzz got me a little jealous. Your seedling are looking great, keep up the hard work!!

Why thank you for saying that. Yea y'all had to clean up what they wouldn't let us finish. And my artillery battalion would have leveled Baghdad..
I have one final Strain to craft and then done: "Afro-Afghani Slam". Like 95% Sativa. I have all Hybrids. This stuff take time but we'll worth it!

Afro-Afghani Slam I love it!! I think making your own stabalized hybrid would be so worth the time. No better feeling then to watch something you created grow.
That's what we should've done from the get go let you guys level it and us go through and get the stragglers.

LOL! Yea, after some of the crazy freaking experiences I've had cerebral wise, and I was able to procure some Durban Poison beans from a Dutch seedbank.. well, that's going into the "Afro-Afghani Haze" I have now, and that should do it. Every single review I've read on DP is pretty impressive. So, I just had to get some for myself, see what it is.. I'll post an update on this, but it's going to be awhile - I just started another grow, coz I'm headed out of town for a few weeks to visit my dear Mama and I have planned it so it'll be at the end of harvest..
BTW, this may be a bit off topic, but I gots to mention it anyway: I toked a bowl just before going thru the TSA security at the airport before my last trip up there to see Mama (well, I had to 'get rid' of my stash, right?) and I'm telling you, it was one ... interesting experience. Especially when I got on the plane flying at 35K feet for 4 hours... yeah I was feelin' alright.. LOL

Anyways, watch those seedbanks - they forgot to include the 10 free seeds, and I emailed them about it - so anyways, they strung me along for 2 months, and I finally got it - they AIN'T sending me the seeds. So I sent them an email and told them to just forget it, it was apparent by now they aren't sending them and to just let it go. And not to bother responding back. Well, I'm DONE WITH seedbanks anyways - I have what I need. My strains work fine and I have enough different strains that I can toke a different one every week. Don't just go Sensemilla - you have a good strain with some healthy strong looking homies or honeys - pollinate at least ONE honey - you won't be sorry. Just let them go another 4 or 5 weeks before pulling her after pollination. I don't like dealing with seedbanks, but you gotta do what you gotta do to get quality seed................

Back
Top Bottom