A noob to 420 Mag forums: But not to growing!

I'll get the next grow going 2nd week of May when I get back home. Travelling sucks. It used to be fun. Now they just talk down to you and pack you in seats like freaking CATTLE.. Mooooooooooooo! Whatever. I'm toking a bowl before I get on that stoopit plane. I need it.. LOL!

2 weeks into flower. This is one of the honies.. Got a lot of homies though..

Attachments

• 20190209_114234.jpg
    20190209_114234.jpg
    396.5 KB · Views: 126
Why not toke a few drags, then dance some, but move to what you FEEL is the right way to move. And remember, that you are dancing for the LORD Of The Dance! Open your mind and experience what our LORD God has for us all.. Peace, out (for now)..

..I have a hermie.. Not a problem. Only the 3rd One in 6 years.. I just pull the banana pods off and enjoy the lady buds. And yea they are good tokin'!

Here .. It is.. The hermie. I picked the male flowers off. I was just going to cull this plant but when I saw all the FROST on it I changed my mind LOL. 3 weeks into flower.

Attachments

• 20190223_153636.jpg
    20190223_153636.jpg
    347.3 KB · Views: 122
Forgot to mention: this strain was handcrafted by myself last summer. I named it Ms. Mary Magdalene. Your basic hybrid...

..I saw the very core of my soul this morning. It's unspeakable in a beautiful way. Communication with myself and my Creator!

I'll get the next grow going 2nd week of May when I get back home. Travelling sucks. It used to be fun. Now they just talk down to you and pack you in seats like freaking CATTLE.. Mooooooooooooo! Whatever. I'm toking a bowl before I get on that stoopit plane. I need it.. LOL!
Yea and I don't want to get anywhere near an airport ever again after this time to visit my dear Mama! Period... I'm going to miss her. sad

Genesis 1:29... Check it out! This is a sacred plant that was created for our healing.. by our Creator.

Attachments

• 20190227_213050.jpg
    20190227_213050.jpg
    692.3 KB · Views: 67
The fanleaf is from an old bagseed grow 5 years ago of Acapulco Gold. Unfortunately I never saved any of the seed and it's no longer available here. Too bad as it was a true Sativa. Now nothing but hybrids. But they sure are amazing! Good potent stuff. Nice frosty babies woooooooo!

The fanleaf is from an old bagseed grow 5 years ago of Acapulco Gold. Unfortunately I never saved any of the seed and it's no longer available here. Too bad as it was a true Sativa. Now nothing but hybrids. But they sure are amazing! Good potent stuff. Nice frosty babies woooooooo!

A fella on M Passion says he has some real Lanrace strains. Not hybrids.

Pretty neat! However, thinking back on my 'experiences' with the AG bagseed, I'd have to say that with hybrids I have the same level of ceberal effects and additionally I get some good relaxation afterwards. I mean like mellow. And that's a big plus for me!

Anyone ever seen something like this? I sure haven't!

Attachments

• 20190303_203244.jpg
    20190303_203244.jpg
    488.1 KB · Views: 150
I've left this thread. No interest. Can't delete it. So be it... EXISTENCE goes on.. I post elsewhere.. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom