A PC grow thread!

Hi Iv just joined this site so don't have a diary on here. Am I allowed to give a link to a different website where I have the diary?
I made it myself from an old PC case and used a 125w CFL light, used blue for both veg and flower will use red for flowering next time. I have a few days left til harvest.
Could someone explain how to put a pic up! It doesn't give a select from device option, only enter URL ....

Hi Iv just joined this site so don't have a diary on here. Am I allowed to give a link to a different website where I have the diary?
I made it myself from an old PC case and used a 125w CFL light, used blue for both veg and flower will use red for flowering next time. I have a few days left til harvest.
Could someone explain how to put a pic up! It doesn't give a select from device option, only enter URL ....

I don't know about posting links to other forums. I think that is frowned upon at least. As for uploading images...see this link.
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Those PC grow boxes are a frigging work of art. Color me a dark shade of impressed.

image13135.jpg
image13135.jpg
image13135.jpg

I don't know about posting links to other forums. I think that is frowned upon at least. As for uploading images...see this link.
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Those PC grow boxes are a frigging work of art. Color me a dark shade of impressed.

Cheers mate I thought it would be frowned upon too. Sort of figured the pics now just repeated the same one a few times by accident.

Cheers mate I thought it would be frowned upon too. Sort of figured the pics now just repeated the same one a few times by accident.

It's all good. To keep the images from showing p sideways after you post them.......open the images in your favorite editor and rotate them, be sure to save also or they might revert.

Is anyone still doing PC micro-grows?

Back
Top Bottom