A Place to Discuss Games?

Senior Tokey

I love this forum because all of the different boards and the sheer number of topics that can be discussed, but while there is boards for TV, movies, and music, where is a board for games?
I've always been a big gamer ever since I was little. And I have been smoking for a good six years. Ever since then games and weed have gone together for me, its part of my routine, smoke a couple bowls then chill with friends as we play some video games.
I don't think i'm alone, and as such I'm suggesting that a new board be started in THE 420 LOUNGE about ganja and games together.
And im wondering who else shares my idea?:hmmmm:

The games threads are fun...but at what cost. The games bring the kids, and by that I mean minors. The kids then get on the boards and cause grief to us with their lack of maturity and downright juvenile ideas. It brings the quality down for the rest of the members and gives the mods headaches in weeding (no pun intended) them out.
Now, while I was one who thoroughly enjoyed and participated in the games threads, I can sense a new, fresh sense of maturity among the members and their threads. There is not as much flaming or sexually inappropriate posting, and less grief. I honestly think this new way without the games threads is the way for us as a community to go IMHO.

Well not all gamers are kids and not all games are for kids. But point taken.
I was just thinking that since we are all mature here, we could talk about what games you like high. Which ones are great for parties, ones you can make smoking games out of (every time you die, take a hit[fun by the way]).
As well as trends in games (violence and that stuff).
The reason i was suggesting it is my friends and I all love to play games baked, and there is very few places to discuss this fun hobbie with other people.
And i was just wondering if any one else thats a member of this site does the same and would like to discuss it.

Just curiosty speaking.:cheesygrinsmiley:

We have had game threads. . . and they always seem to lead down the same road with minors and such. . . I am a gamer myself (when i can find time ). . . but this attracts all kinds, and it starts to get chaotic on the site. .

Bagz :peace:

speaking as a member and not as a mod....

the internet is full of game sites. i'm not into games much anymore so thats easy for me to say. but even if it didn't get out of hand it would be an unrelated and probably busy area added to the work load of the mods. as a member i really hope that this just goes away because we've been through this all before and it just leads to negativity. even if you are right its just riding a dead horse.
:peace:

I also love games and weed. But I agree with the mods, games bring kids and if we want to be reconized as mature adults who have the right to burn one, then have to leave the wee ones out of it. Weed is not for kids and neither is this site.

True
Games boards always bring flame wars and immature posting, and the youngens.
Not worth the hassle.
oh well

Any way if you want to talk about games e-mail me. I'm waitin' on Mass Effect to come out, SHIT sorry ya'll forgot already what we was just talkin about, any who, check ya later

Wait, I'm confused...are you talking about a place to talk about video games, or are you talking about a place to play games?
I thought that you were suggesting talking about video games from the first post, but everyone else is talking about thread games not being allowed...

Like I said, I am a gamer when I have time, but the games I play are totally time consuming. .lol IDK, I think I may stand by my opinion even just for discussing video games, as opposed to game threads. Topics are bound to come up in a search engine. . . don't you think? And I don't feel this creates cannabis awareness. . . Just my opinion. . .

Bagz :peace:

Three words....

SUPER SMASH BROTHERS

That is a fun game...but I never got the hang of it. I was just the one that everyone killed off right away because I couldn't figure out different moves and stuff.

In my opinion, the best games are the Guitar Hero games. I can't get enough of those games.

I play Counterstrike (whenever I get to play on my b/f's computer which has a much better processor and RAM than my laptop) and Guild Wars.

I keep hearing people talk about World of Warcraft (WOW). Are any of our members in this?

ah WOW the game girlfriends hate :laughtwo:
i used to play it a lot, but to really get into it you have to a lot of free time, which alass i don't.

Back
Top Bottom