• House and Garden

Votes: 200 24.4%
  • Humbolt

Votes: 20 2.4%
  • Miscellaneous

Votes: 233 28.4%

• Total voters
Cutting Edge Solutions nutrients

thats one i've never heard of now it time to try. as soon as i'm done with house and garden then i think i'll give them a try.
maybe sooner they seem to be at decent prices and are local..Hell Yeah. love local products..thanx again
PM me and let me know what u think of the Cutting Edge. Its the only one I've used indoor(with a couple Dynagrow products and both GH Kool Blooms). I wanna try it on a couple hydro cycles. N E 1 that wishes to see which products I use look in my grow journal pg 3, post #37. +reps for testing the various brands. U ever write a report? Which one have u had the best luck with?

Re: A poll to see what kind of nutes are prefered.

sorry to reply so late. just got back from vaca. Yeah i'll definetly let you know what i think of it.
I'm putting a journal together but i want to have the whole project finished before i post it, just so no1 has to deal with having to wait til harvest.

I think i may start up a report threas for everyone to post thier personal experiences along with mine.that kinda 1 of the reasons for this thread.I'm just stoked that people are voting. I know this will help alot of noob's out just as much as the seasoned vets.

I use the whole line of Fox Farm nutes, I'm still in my first grow but I havent had a problem yet and buds are definitely forming.

i do love the foxfarm tiger bloom. One of my favorite combos is the g.h line in conjuction with tiger bloom, as well as other nutes.I must say some of the stinkiest, stankiest and sweetest herbs i've ever grown came from that combo.

sinse i own a bloombox i am using advanced nutes, no complaints as of yet, they came with the set-up, let you know in 2 months

ive been meaning to switch to the Advanced three part... its supposed to be chaper and better that the GH

Note to support: can you please change the name: b.c to the fallowing : Technaflora’s B.C Hydroponic Nutrients.
Cause i think it's confusing some people. And much thanks for all the great support.

not a real poll my nutes arn t listed there are so many silly poll if you ask me as not acurate at all !

Thats the reason for this post to make it clear what other nutes are out there.that way if someone IS using the same nutes and has questions they can p.m you or message you here.Thus this is not a pole to pramote any companies.It's to help each other out.If your nutes aren't named, then voice them and get them recognized.Who know maybe someone out there needs YOUR help and they run across this thread.This is not a debate about threads, its about helping each other out.

Thats the reason for this post to make it clear what other nutes are out there.that way if someone IS using the same nutes and has questions they can p.m you or message you here.Thus this is not a pole to pramote any companies.It's to help each other out.If your nutes aren't named, then voice them and get them recognized.Who know maybe someone out there needs YOUR help and they run across this thread.This is not a debate about threads, its about helping each other out.

Well said :goodjob::Rasta:

mmm not sure you needed to use capital letters like that or the red writting ? im no retard perhaps if you felt like that a pm wud of been more suited ? but anyways im using organic bio bizz grow bloom top max and heaven and im up to the max dose without frying my ladies oh and im in organic all mix soil from holland .....i also think it mite be a good idea to know wot ppl are growing in ie soil hydro areo etc etc.sorry if you guys thought i was a little negative im open to all questions.............be lucky weedtastic

mmm not sure you needed to use capital letters like that or the red writting ? im no retard perhaps if you felt like that a pm wud of been more suited ? but anyways im using organic bio bizz grow bloom top max and heaven and im up to the max dose without frying my ladies oh and im in organic all mix soil from holland .....i also think it mite be a good idea to know wot ppl are growing in ie soil hydro areo etc etc.sorry if you guys thought i was a little negative im open to all questions.............be lucky weedtastic

WEEDTASTIC:Sorry about the defense mode .I just don't want any one to get discouraged cause they didn't see the name of thier nutes and think they were excluded from this thread.
Its important that all people know that we're here to help each other out weather it's questions about nutes growing or anything in general.
Good idea on the soil hydro or areo thing.Thats one that i didnt think of.

PITVIPER: i'm thier with you on this one.i'm doiung the same style.Using my own regimine with good nutes.

Back
Top Bottom