a Q'S on fert

fasts102376

hello all i just started flowering today and my Q'S is i have tiger bloom 6-4-4 is that enough fert for the whole flowering stage? or should i add something else with it? i know everybody has differnt brands that they like to use... i'm open to anything.. thanks:allgood: all i forgot i'm in soil with a 400w hps:tommy:

Since you're useing fox farms tiger bloom add big bloom by fox farm together they make my babies into beauties!

Growing slow said:
Is big bloom the same thing the same as moab 1-52-34 in theroy? Have you used it?

GS

Never used Moab!

big bloom like all foxfarm is organic full of earthworm casing and bet doodoo. says N=.o1% P=.3% K=.7%.

Tiger bloom is N=2% P=8% K=4% plus other yummy stuff. Togther they seem to work fine. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Growing slow said:
... flowering girls need high P ratio in there food....

GS

Peace

Thanks for comfirming that GS! I have been using a high phosphrus Bat Guano (1-10-0) because I remember being told budding plants love phosphorus. I thought I may have been overfeeding for a while, but if you can use a fert. with a P level of 52 then I guess my measly 10 is not going to hurt them.

I have also heard that plants love potash during flowering as well. Advanced Nurtients makes a fert. called "Bud Blood' for hydroponic growing. It has a rating of 0-39-25.

So would my plants benifit from added potassium? I want to mix greensand into my guano tea to obtain this, but I am unsure of the mixing ratios (have yet to buy it though) and I am also unsure if it will have any benifit. Currently the only potassium they are getting is .5 from the fish emulsion I am using.

thanks guy:headbanger: i went to the store and all i could find was big bloom 0-3-7 i hope thats enough for the flowering stage. should i feed them onces a week or every other week? i'm in soil with a 1000w hps. going on the first week of flowering.. so i want to thank all on ur comments:adore:

thanks for the info GS.. now i just have to wait to see the sex:cheesygrinsmiley: i'll keep u posted with some pic in my new grow jounal...:allgood:

Fox Farm Is All I Use.....

Big Bloom Is The Base.. You Use It With All The Fox Farm Ferts..
Tiger Bloom, Grow Big,, Ect..

But In Flowering I Also Use Fox Farm Solubles.. Along With Tiger Bloom And Big Bloom And Grow Big..

Solubles....

Open Sesame 5-45-19 For Early Ripening Horsepower...
Weeks 5 -- 8 1/4 To 1/2 Tsp Gal.
Triggers Early Buds.
Produces Massive Bud Sets.
Delivers Full Spectrum Micronutrients.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Beastie Bloomz 0-50-30 Heavyweight Blossom Builder...
Weeks 9-10 1/4 To 1/2 Tsp Gal.
Fortifies The Inside Of Flower Buds.
Increases Weight Of Blooms And Fruit Set.
Customized Micronutrient Package.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Cha Ching 9-50-10 For Late Flowering
Weeks 11--- One Week Before Harvest.. 1/4 To 1/2 Tsp Gal.
Stimulates Heavy Essential Oil Secretion
Maximizes Flavor And Fragrance.
Extends Flowering Cycle.

Last Week Use A Nutrient Salt Rinsing Solution Along With Plane Ph Water To Clean It All Out.........

Wow, I thought I was using high phosporus with my bat guano (1-10-0) but you guys are using numbers like 45-50. Do you think I should mix my guano tea stronger on purpose? Current mix is 3 tbls. per gallon. Maybe goto 6 tbls. per gallon?

RooRman said:
Wow, I thought I was using high phosporus with my bat guano (1-10-0) but you guys are using numbers like 45-50. Do you think I should mix my guano tea stronger on purpose? Current mix is 3 tbls. per gallon. Maybe goto 6 tbls. per gallon?

NO......

IF YOU DO WANT TO TRY IT .... DO IT ON ONLY ONE PLANT TILL YOU GET THE HANG OF IT..

I HAVE FRYED HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OF BUDS....
JUST TRYING TO FIND THE FINE LINE NOT TO CROSS...

STAY WITH WHAT YOU KNOW......

I hear that. And with only 2 plants, both female, I rather not risk frying them with ferts that are too strong. They are green and healthy, so maybe I should just leave well enough alone. I always find the most trouble for growers is when they try and force their hand and make the plants grow faster or larger and end up killing them instead. They are plants, they grow on their own, and you can't make them grow any faster then they will allow. Thanks for the advice.

Back
Top Bottom