A question about carbon filters

420Girl

Hi everyone,

I have a 4" Rhino Hobby filter and at the moment it isn't connected to my ducting and extractor fan, it's just sitting in my tent. Is it possible it's still reducing some of the smell? My ladies don't smell too much (which is a good thing for stealth reasons!) or maybe I'm getting nose blind which definitely isn't a good thing.

Thanks all & peace

:Namaste:

Hi everyone,

I have a 4" Rhino Hobby filter and at the moment it isn't connected to my ducting and extractor fan, it's just sitting in my tent. Is it possible it's still reducing some of the smell? My ladies don't smell too much (which is a good thing for stealth reasons!) or maybe I'm getting nose blind which definitely isn't a good thing.

Thanks all & peace

Do you mean the filter is just sitting on the floor with nothing connected to it?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ya I don't think she's doing much unless it's hooked up to your fan. If your plants are still small and young they may not smell strong yet. How far along are they?

Organic for the WIN!

Hi everyone,

Thanks all & peace

No it's not doing anything sitting on the floor, you want to hook that filter up to the tents exhaust system. That will help mitigate the smell coming out of the tent.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks, it's not hooked up yet because the smell wasn't that bad and also I've been putting it off because I haven't got much room in the tent and acoustic ducting is a pain in the hole lol. My ladies (well, one of them) is 3 weeks into flower so I'm surprised she's not smelling more but they do say Northern Lights is low odour. I've also got a little tub of that odour neutralising gel stuff which may be helping. Thanks for your help!

Back
Top Bottom