A Question for Experts Only!

If your plant has been pollinated your plant will continue to mature. Where your plant has been pollinated the calyxes will not swell and increase in size, only for the seeds the calyxes contain. Your trichomes will still mature and change from clear to cloudy to amber. If your plant has been pollinated after they are harvested you should allow the seeds to dry for at least 30 days before use.

thank you so much!!! ill post in a few days to show what is going on!!

Fem Seeds as far as i know are done by 2 ways.

1) like u breed a new dog. u do it once (polinate), and get the best babies, then again and again for a few Gen till ull probebly get 90 + have a Female.

2) Labs.....

I think i can see too many calyx with 1 or 2 brown haris that when burst open u see a fakin seed. premature

You had a plant next to the one that is budding hermie on you, so fem seeds should not even be part of the convo unless it pollinated itself. If a hermie plant pollinates another plant then the hermie gene will be in the females and carry on with any males from those seeds. a few nanners aren't going to do much seeding and when you remove the nanners, you should move the plant away from females and remove the male flowers. I have read that water makes pollen not viable, I will usually spray the male nanners when I pull them at least to keep the pollen from floating around.... Your plants will be fine...

I found a nanner on One great white shark plant i had about maybe a week ago or so and i immediately pulled it from the plant.. I Came back from vegas yesterday after a week to find the top cola where the nanner was, to be full of seeds.. The bud is still maturing and the plant will be ready to chop in a couple weeks, depending on if the seeds are matured enough. No other nearby plants were pollinated however!

Back
Top Bottom