A question on feeding.

CanaDan420

Hey guys,

Im used to growing Hydro, and thanks to the po po I can no longer use my great knowledge and trade to be a nice productive cannibis member to this society! LoL...BUT I do have a couple outside in soil and 1 is a clone the other a mother. They seem to be doing very well they are in the beggining stage of flowering where they just look like white daisys almost, and the leafs are starting to crystalize. I have been giving it Flora Nova 10 ml per gallon every other time I water. They are both 2-3 feet tall and very busy and lengthy. There is no nutrient burn at the end of my leafes and the whole plant is lush green like its not missing a thing. I just want to make sure I am not over fertilizing my plants. I have never given them anything but reverse osmosis water and they get fresh water every other time. Also I have a question about a good time to start flushing the plant as well as maybe some kind of special something they might sell that anyone might reccomend on its last week or two. I am really shooting for ultimate quality as well as nice density and perfectly sweet tasting buds. I hate buds that are full of nutrients....I vaporize so when I get that It really tastes bitter instead of sweet and danky. I would like to thank everyone for their suggestions in advance. Oh yeah almost forgot...I have not trimmed my leafs much, and since Im flowering.....and the beggining should I give the plants a trim for some of the leafs because they seem to be getting fatter and stronger instead of red and then dead. Thanks guys....by the way this is soil and outdoor!

LoL My bad, I should have specified that. Yes actually their in soil in pots. Their lookin like they might be getting thirsty, and I watered with fresh water about 3 nights ago and their starting to get light In weight so I know I need to give them something today. Im confused a little because I have seen nutrient burn on many plants and I hardly have any. I actually have some pics from a couple weeks ago, I need to take some new ones today. I have been giving them the flora nova every other time atleast when I water, and by the way since Im flowering Im using bloom. I just want to make sure I do not over fertilize or something like that because I want the sweetest strongest dankiest tasting and smelling herb thats nice and dense! I love that, and want to make sure I do everything right with this soil. Im a hydro farmer so Im used to that game a little more. Im done vegging, one question I also have is should I start trimming some of its good leafs off since theres so many......its so bushy and full with nice nice looking daisy flowers on the lavender plant and on the other one thats og kush, is full as well, I have not butched any leafs off, I have just let both of them grow.....but heres my WORST FEAR IS WHILE IN FLOWERING I DO NOT WANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE LEAFS BIGGER GROWTH instead I would like if ALL THE GROWTH WENT TO THE BUDS AND THE LEAFS GET WHAT THEY NEED! LoL......:cheesygrinsmiley: I love growing, Its a passion...never about money no matter how much......Im really shooting for SUPREME QUALITY! I know I have good genetics, but I have grown outside and gotten good solid buds, but that was with fertilizing it in miracle grow soil that already had its own fertalizer in it....plus every two weeks I would give it botanicare light nutrients. Im more experienced now, and can handle mostly anything. There is hydro stores around my area as well. Thanks in advance!

Mate, what you are doing so far is spot on and I would not change a thing. Don't fuss on all the foliage, for that is the plants factory for producing the beautiful flowers you desire. Outside in soil, under the sun...sounds good. Don't fuss on the flushing too much. If you try it in soil, it can saturate and drown the roots. The soil is also a good buffer for the ferts you are putting in. Just don't overdo it. Keep an eye on the foliage, and if it is healthy, your flowers will be healthy. Stop feeding your plant any ferts when you can see the half the white hairs on your buds turning brown.
Enjoy your harvest. Try and post some pics.

Ok thanks a lot smokin moose. Im not a newbie, its just I am not really a soil guy.....Im into hydro and indoor and I am really taking quite a liking to outside plants. Also soil is really treating me nice, Im giving it floranovas perfect formula and im getting lush lush green leafs fat stems with them and very thick healthy green stocks. Im going to try to post some pics!

Back
Top Bottom