A Question Thats Been Bothering Me

muyo44

hi im been reading posts on 420 magazine for a while now and i have a frustating question thats i have been wondering...

i was a constant smoker everyday(didnt smoke like 3-4 g's a day ...not all the time) juss a few good hits considering i have a glass on glass zong with a diffuzior with a ashcatcher...and my dad ended up throwing out the "im goin to test you random ...it can be any day any time"(what a bitch right)...but i dont have that much fat cells on me and i know thc sticks to your fat but considering the fact that i smoked alot , would my system would be filled with THC...so i started working out and taking cell mass and animal pump or changing it up to no-xplode again and considering that they increase blood pressure and makes u urinate a lil bit would the THC be flushed out of my system faster than....sorry for the long story

It doesn't stick to your fat, it is stored in the fat cells in your bladder, common misconception. If your dad is going to test you why don't you just dilute it with the toilet water and then pee in the cup thats got water in it already? Or just respect your parents rules and don't smoke in the house. Or move out on your own. How old are you? 18 at the least right? well you will be moving to college soon hopefully.

stick/stored either way its on your fat cells... and u have u sweat it out but back to my question with the creatin and supplements im taking for working out would that help dilute it and considering the fact that i have a ver low percentage of body fat

Back
Top Bottom