A quick Hello before i pass out

GimmieGreenie

:byebye:High all
Sorry for the quick hello. I'll come back and tell u guys more about me when i wake later.
in a nutshell,i been checking out many pot sites over the years but this 1 is by far the "grand daddy kush" of them all. i just love it here, so i had to join. i love cannibus, i do belive its a gift from God. i been reading up on cannibus off and on for many years now, and i tried many things.
i would love make it legal im my hometown. Lot of people are in pain and the green will set them free.
I made plans to grow but havent yet. i do have a problem due to my slanted walls, but im still working out a set-up.
Why do i plan to grow? cause its the only way to go. its medicine, and theres just some strains you cant get on the street. and its help with neuropathy. (whice sucks and i wouldn't wish on anybody) I plan to make a Green Dragon tinture (which i learned on this awesome site :yummy: :thanks::yummy:) to use as medication for chronic leg & foot pain. (Neurontin does almost nothing at all, so i really free i have no choice at this point.
As an artist i feel i should legally be allowed to use and supplied anywayz.
well thats it guys, :nomo:Eyes rusting shut. heads a-dippin' bars closen and im all smoked out.
I feel like i own u guy already kindof. i really got some good "how to's" on this site in a short time. and the Grow logs are just awe inspiring. I was reading MsFoxes and i almost heard Rocky music play as i was reading her post.:nicethread: where every you are.

Tell you Guys more later i guess
ask me anything .

*REMEMBER - ANYTHING CAN BE A DRUG IF U TREAT IT LIKE 1... even coffee
:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom