a quick question

that1guy420

hey guys I'm new to these fourms and i had to ask yall a question. my cousions were talkin about weed plants, and they said it produces heat waves i was like huh? i have a real good intrest in the cannabis plant i do smoke it and i am from Texas(houston Texas) well i own a ranch up in east Texas n stuff i am frowing to weed plants up there!!!!!! and well my cousions said it produces heat waves i was like surrreee i dont if this is true fyi im only a newbie at growin weed, n stuff!!! so can yall help me out idk if dis is true or not and they said u gotta have like 12 in a row or right next to eachother.... so can one of yall help me out?:hmmmm:

Um....not that I know of, if it does then BARELY. So if they do then it wouldn't be enough to effect anything, so it shouldn't matter anyway. I just dont know how they would send off heat?

PS: If you do grow we have a wonderful grow section on the site. We could help you along and before growing I would give aread through a few journals/threads. You'll regret it if you dont get a little info first! Good luck

Cannabis does NOT produce heat waves. Police used to be able to use infrared cameras mounted on helicopters to fly over and detect "hot spots" in houses for possible pot gardens. However, the heat being detected is created by the lights used for growing and not by the plants themselves. A fairly recent ruling by the supreme court ruled that this type of search constituted illegal search and seizure and effectively put an end to these operations.

Using all this information it is easy to see why your cousin may have drawn the conclusion that the plants produce heat, which is clearly not the case.

Cannabis does NOT produce heat waves. Police used to be able to use infrared cameras mounted on helicopters to fly over and detect "hot spots" in houses for possible pot gardens. However, the heat being detected is created by the lights used for growing and not by the plants themselves. A fairly recent ruling by the supreme court ruled that this type of search constituted illegal search and seizure and effectively put an end to these operations.

Using all this information it is easy to see why your cousin may have drawn the conclusion that the plants produce heat, which is clearly not the case.

hey roor, do ya have a news article to back that??? I'm not callin ya a fibber or anything like that, I believe you, I just wanna read that for myself b/c it sounds like a good thing for us growers.

ty all!!! i knew it wasnt possble for it to produce heat and that just made me wonder and i will prove em wrong now!!! yall are smart people!!!!

What was ruled as illegal search and seizure in the USA was deemed NOT to be in Canada I guess. Go figure.

"Infrared thermal imaging Camera Ruled NOT An Invasion of Privacy in Canada "

Fact is people make wild assumptions all the time. Because they hear police are using Infrared to detect growing cannabis in houses they then make the assumption that cannabis transmits heat, which it does not.

Back
Top Bottom