A SCHRAMMIE for Gov GREGOIRE

mcwow

From Ken Schram of Seattle's KOMO-TV 4...

"It's a federal shot across the State of Washington's bow.

Many legal experts believe it to be a big bully bluff.

And it seems to be working.

So if Governor Chris Gregoire would stop fretting about going one toke over the line, I'd like her to come on down.

State lawmakers, responding to pressure from local government and police, have gone to considerable lengths to carefully craft a measure that brings sense to an unregulated medical marijuana dispensary system.

Where there's been chaos and confusion about the growth and sale of medicinal pot, there would be specific guidelines and regulations.

After asking for federal guidance, Governor Chris was warned that, if signed into law, the feds would go after anyone and everyone involved in administering such a law, including state employees.

The fact is that the federal government has never - repeat never - prosecuted anyone in compliance with state laws that license and regulate medical marijuana.

Well, that's of no matter to Governor Chris who says the federal threat means she cannot sign the bill.

Yes you can governor.

And yes you should.

And it you don't, please take a bow, because this "Schrammie" is for you.

I will never vote for Gregoire, hope she retires after this term. Can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.

Its a simple 10th Amendment issue and we know it works because we already have a couple of examples. Montana civilians can legally own gun silencers and fully automatic weapons because there legislature passed the bill They are illegal federally but the feds have never said a word.
This was all a bluff by the Nazi gestapo clan in D.C.
Gregoire should have had a little guts and called the bluff.

i didn't like the part in the bill,,, where med users had to register with the state..

Don't get me wrong, I am totally against this bill. It is very bad for patients. But I also tire of our states kneeling in front of the gods in D.C. They don't have to, thats why the 10th Amendment is there. If she thinks its a bad bill then she should say so, if she thinks its a good bill she should sign on the dotted line.

Gov Gargoyle whom I used to like somewhat, is a useless old bag. I will never again vote for a woman. And look what is wanting to be our next Governor: that old sherriff who for 30 years could not catch the green river killer. Now he is a congressman, and may be our next governor. Reichert! I am beginning to think our government system is worthless and screwed up beyond repair.

We get the government we deserve and we've been way too complacent for way too long.
I expect once college students figure out what has happened to there future they will be out in the streets protesting.

Back
Top Bottom