A Small Tribute to a Big Irish Doode

Thanks guys yeah all of them came out okay.
The Blue Dream smells just like it should. Blueberry with a sandalwood smell in the background and the taste is the same just a bit more balanced with the sandalwood. I notice how the buzz is a bit more on the "racy" side, but that's mostly because all I have is to smoke right now is Indica or Indica dominant weeds. I'll burn me another one tomorrow morning when I first wake up and can distinguish these things better :)
And instead of ending this journal on that note, I want to think about it a bit and end it with a respectful note to our good friend BID. As soon as I get my thoughts and feelings together on the subject (it's been a hard year for me too), I'll do this.

First Grand Daddy Purple S1 phenotype:

0012114.JPG
0022087.JPG

Second Grand Daddy Purple S1 phenotype:

0032001.JPG
0041876.JPG

Blue Dream:

0071465.JPG
0061561.JPG
0051772.JPG

Purple Maroc:

0091192.JPG
0081340.JPG

It's just before the new year and like everybody else, I tend to reflect on things. It's not been a good year; too many heartbreaking losses and problems, but I won't get into detail. I just hope next year is a better one. Thank you BID for being an inspiration to me. I thought about you often throughout this grow, and plan to be a part of the tribute everyone is going to honor you with now that I have a little practice with these strains :) Be at peace brother and keep it green! :Namaste:
Thank you everyone for being here for me through this grow.

:420:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom