420 Magazine Background

A stoner's dilemma

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior
The dilemma - can you solve it?

What we know: A desperate stoner out of weed walks his crib looking for roaches. He wants to use the weed in any roaches he finds, and reroll it to make a whole joint. He needs 5 roaches to make one whole joint. It's his lucky day cos this stoner finds a tin with 125 roaches in it. WoOt!

Question: How many joints can he make from these 125 roaches? I'll give a rep to anyone who gets this right.

julianne

Oh my. It's a little early for this. 25 too obvious?? If it were me I'd roll 1 j and smoke it and forget about the rest.

in_pot_we_trust

yep its 25:allgood:.......that questions so simple even a caveman can solve it:sasmokin: kinda funny since i had to break down some roaches a few mins ago..dont taste that bad tho....still i hope to reup today....peace:rasta:

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior
Well guys, seems this enigma has you stumped.
Solution: 31 joints.
He can make 25 from the first 125 roaches, then after he smokes these, he makes 5 from the 25. He then makes one joint from the 5 he made from the 25.

25 + 5 + 1 = 31

Last edited:

RobbyMac

RobbyMac

:19: +4 for making me laugh Robby.
Haha thanx bro. You can call me Rob if you like.. :2:

Edit: and that equasion you have there is sweetness.. 25 + 5 + 1 ..I think it's time to start rolling more joints! lol! did you come up with that??

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior
Ha Ha thanks Rob. I actually took this from a site on enigmas, but I modified it so no-one could google up the answer. Stoners are pretty cluey, so I had to get devious.

RobbyMac

Well that was good thinking.. 'cause stoners are definitely cluey. I am haha.

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior
Australian Eastern Standard Time. When it's dark in the US it's day here. When it's summer in the US it's winter here. Right now it is middle of winter and we have been getting snow. Bring back summer.

JMo15

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MOOOOOOSE.

I'm pissed off because I was thinking "Well, 25 from the the 125, then if you figure in the roaches from that, it would be another 5, and those 5 can combine to make one, so 31!!"

But you revealed the answer :(

Happy Kitty

So it WAS a trick question!!!

Bad Moose!! lol

eXploit

You're all wrong. The answer is 31.2 because he can roll 1/5 of a joint with the roach left in the end.

:allgood:

Top Bottom