A strange one!

Snoogins1979

420 Member
Started my grow outside, from random bag seed. Moved indoors and under lights 12/12 for last 3 weeks.

Took clones about 2 weeks ago, at that point was unsure of sex.

The parent plant has since showed as a boy, so I killed it yesterday. I was about to do the same with the clones but 1 of the 12 is showing pistils!!!

Does this mean the "boy" was actually hermie? Or has the clone changed sex? Will the clone be a girl or hermie?

I can only see sex on 1 so far, any ideas? Anyone seen this before?

Cheers
Snoo

Started my grow outside, from random bag seed. Moved indoors and under lights 12/12 for last 3 weeks.

Took clones about 2 weeks ago, at that point was unsure of sex.

The parent plant has since showed as a boy, so I killed it yesterday. I was about to do the same with the clones but 1 of the 12 is showing pistils!!!

Does this mean the "boy" was actually hermie? Or has the clone changed sex? Will the clone be a girl or hermie?

I can only see sex on 1 so far, any ideas? Anyone seen this before?

Cheers
Snoo

My vote is the Hermie mother... This condition can occur naturally and by many different stressful situations. The MJ plant is a remarkable result of nature's best attempts at survival and will probably be abundant on planet Earth many millennium after man is gone... Hermie is the result of the plant trying to propagate and will undoubtedly continue on and on...

Back
Top Bottom