A surprising story

Smokie_Stevens

I used to have this shity job working at a canary, and to make things worse I worked the graveyard shift 11 to 7 :jerkit: so anyways I met this kid Cody who had some bomb as medical weed, so me him and my brother in law would smoke a blunt in this park everyday after work and everyday there was this guy who would walk his dogs, and read his bible in the very same park, I almost hit one of his dogs once, the fucker ran at my car but I missed it. Anyways that guy would always look at us like he knew what we were doing. One day he walks up to us and says, and I quote! "Now you guys have been coming here for two weeks to smoke dope, and smoking dope is illegal and I should call the police, and I thought about it, but I wont on one condition. I've never smoked before and I would like to try." after a moment of thought we came to the conclusion that it was either that or him call the cops, and us having to find another spot. So we let him smoke and this guy was the coolest mutherfucker ever, after we smoked him out he went and got us a handle of vodka and a case of coors, and told us to go have some fun (we paid for it ofcourse but it was still pretty cool) Anyways that was one of my fondest memories of smoking weed in Oregon.

Back
Top Bottom