A SweetTooth and StrawberryCough Journal

I dont see any purple tint its like golden brown and the tips are green no signs of any type of coloring/fading. I think im going to have to start feeding them with TigerBloom, maybe its mag or potash.

TB is 2-8-4, i think im just going to water her with plain water.

you sure thats not a pH issue boss?

The other day i flushed them both with tap water, could that of messed up the PH ? I usually water with bottled water. I have another problem now , the SweetTooth is getting too tall for my box i might have to give it away to a buddy of mine, its too big to put on my porch. So i dont know what im gonna do yet.The little buds are already stinking up my closet and their not even close to being done.

Oh yea! I was about to go try and tie her down right now. Man, i need some buds!

Looks like it might be a PH issue to me but I can't be 100% sure. What ever the issue is it needs to be corrected before introducing too much stress or other problems might occure.

Im going to have to check the PH, if its too high how can i lower it?

Are both those plants confirmed females or do you have to determine sex still?

Their both Ladies.

I have an update on the two females, So i decided to use a timer on my hps and it didnt work, i got home late and the light was still on.Their a little stuned right now but look good.Their on the 23rd day of flowering and the buds are starting to form now.For the next watering im going to feed them with some seaweed.

This ones the StrawberryCough, i supercroped one of the branches cuz it was getting to tall.

Top View, no smell to her yet

SweetTooth, also on the 23rd day

Her buds smell like dark chocolate and a hint of coffe.

Heres the problem i have right now and i think its a PH problem being fixed.

This ones a SweetTooth clone that was taken right after the mom showed sex, i didnt think she was gonna survive.

Wow. I love the clone. I didnt think you could clone a cutting that small but it looks like its growing strong. Very cool.

The girl looks great. I wish i could smell what you smell...

yep that def looks liek a ph issue, those fans look sexy though, minus the ph issue.:cheesygrinsmiley:you realize that supercropped branch is goign to get right back up right?lolmaybe lst would be more appropriate. just my take on it. looks good man the description of the dark chocolate scent and coffee, mmmmmm. youre going to be one luck guy come harvest time.

Sweet! Sweet tooth!!!! i love it one of my favorite smokes i love the dark flavor of it.
+rep for even more luck!
ladys look happy as all hell
i agree with fill that you might have an easyer time with lst eather way its gona stand right back up Lst is less stress to the plant though

Back
Top Bottom