A Tale Of Two Autos: White Widow & Psycho

The seed sank so I put it in a moistened peat pack. It's the first time I've tried this method.
I don't drop them in peat until they've cracked and have a tiny tail (just did that this weekend), but many drop the seed directly into soil after soaking so it should be fine. May just seem to take longer as you have no idea what's happening in there!

Silly question, but you did cover it with peat after you took the pic, yes?

Silly question, but you did cover it with peat after you took the pic, yes?

Not a silly question.... I didn't cover it because I wanted to be able to keep an eye on it. Also, I don't remember if I should have the light on at this point? Every time I've dropped seeds it's like the first time and I don't know what I'm doing :confused::rolleyes:

Not a silly question.... I didn't cover it because I wanted to be able to keep an eye on it. Also, I don't remember if I should have the light on at this point? Every time I've dropped seeds it's like the first time and I don't know what I'm doing :confused::rolleyes:
Definitely cover it by moving some of the peat on the top to fill in the hole. Tap it down gently. Put a light on it so that as soon as it pops up it knows it's supposed to grow! And keep it moist but not wet.

Instead I scrounged up a napkin and gently dumped her out of the peat. It's the last WWA seed I have so I don't want to risk a method I haven't used. I started with 5 but gave 3 to my cousin last fall. She was going to start a small covert closet grow but I think she got cold feet (tho she still swears she's gonna do it)

Instead I scrounged up a napkin and gently dumped her out of the peat. It's the last WWA seed I have so I don't want to risk a method I haven't used. I started with 5 but gave 3 to my cousin last fall. She was going to start a small covert closet grow but I think she got cold feet (tho she still swears she's gonna do it)
Whatever made you decide to change germination method now? Stick with what works :)

How goes it Greeny???? Gotta catch up a little on here but thx for stopping by... Tends to be the only way I get new buddies on here is through a friend... I am really busy with work and girls, kids know what i mean always need something LOL anyway I will catch up here and on the other... Are you doin both at the same time???? Also Green Days ....

How goes it Greeny???? Gotta catch up a little on here but thx for stopping by... Tends to be the only way I get new buddies on here is through a friend... I am really busy with work and girls, kids know what i mean always need something LOL anyway I will catch up here and on the other... Are you doin both at the same time???? Also Green Days ....

Same here with the friends of friends.... see a comment and click then learn new things and meet new people. I'm with you on work and girls but my one kid is grown and gone.
I currently have 4 strains and 6 plants. The Psycho turned out to not be an auto so I'm reorganizing things because she needs to be flipped soon.

WWA aka Kate has a strong thick stem and long pistils

The fim resulted in a nice three split with a tiny little 4th stretching to reach the canopy

I think she's loving the qb

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom