A-Train's Advanced Autoflower Feed Schedlue

Well , im on the papaer towel waiting for the correct moment to plant. I notice both pots are very very dry. Is it ok if i pour 1 liter of water on each before i plant. I just put my hand inside the pot to feel more or so the moist, and it was completly dry.

GOod Morning and hope you had a very nice christmas, I wish i could be asking some more interesting stuff, like nute feeding, leaves color problem, things getting out of control, BUT NOT THIS!!, Well im still trying to make this work. Ive been trying to germ two seeds that i place on a water cup for 24 hours or a little more, then on tuesday i placed them folded in a paper towel (like some explain on youtube) and put it inside a baggie sealed inside a shoe box ,there i saw one popping on thursday morning (2nd day in box), the other one look like if it wanted to pop open but it hasnt. i have moisten them daily with a water sprayer and today (sunday,5th day) i see no roots in any of the two,maybe i should use the two plates with paper towel in between?

Hey Atrain, I'm new here. I've just started to do my 2nd grow. I have question (kinda stupid one) about mixing nutes. Do you put all nutes in 1L of water? for example
Day 10 to day 15 = .5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom
2ml/L - Vodoo Juice / Piranha / B52
> I mix everything in 1L of water or separately?

I wanted to know for sure since next week is time for nutes to be added.

Edit.
I have 5x autos growing, 4x DP's white widow and 1x Dinafem critical x cheese.
I use 5x 1.5 gal air pots (6L) and a tent 3x3+ (120x120x200cm) with 400w MH and 400w HPS.
What do you think about space there? Is it too crowded? If it is then I think I'm gonna have to LST'em or?
Halp! :thedoubletake:

I have been looking at your journals and is it worth it to change my 1.5gal airpots to bigger ones 4gal one? or stay in 1.5gal then do LST + "ponytail"?

I'm curious if my girls stay in 1.5gal pots, will they produce big tops aswell?

This is my first auto grow. I don't know what to expect.
My first grow was outdoor and it was a failure...

Edit:
I'm looking for higher yields and top notch smoking with curing for longer time. Maybe I should start a journal here lol

Start a journal and send me a link but it's all about strain and feed.... yes the bigger pots will grow bigger plants but in a 3x3 it won't hold the bigger strains at 5 at a time... I ran 2 auto ultimates and it was cramped I could have gotten better yield in a bigger tent because I used LST but couldn't open them up as much as I wanted

I just pulled over an ounce off of an auto in a 1 quart pot.... with this feed schedule

@Atrain - setting up a new space and got a few questions for you if/when you have time. I'm trying to get an idea on how tall the veg and flowering sections should be. Closet is 74"L/29"W/96" tall.

1- how tall do your plants usually get?
2- do you/why don't you SCROG?
3- should I make the veg/flowering sections light sealed from each other so I can have different light schedules. (even if i plan on growing full-autos), or just got with a full time 18/6?
4- how many 5 gallon pots can I fit in a 74" wide space, parachuting and not scrog?

Edit: I ordered 4 - 5gallon smart pots and Promix-BX, questioning adding more for flowering section. will probably be using 1 gallons for veg unless otherwise suggested. If i can get to a 16 week schedule each plant will be 1 week apart and will be moved down 1 after each harvest.

Thanks bro. I got 5 auto-fem Cheese from canuk seeds on the way. I've been looking around but haven't really found any1 mentioning a final height. If I start them in 5 gals I might just keep it like it is since they will be sitting higher. Hadn't checked in on your perpetual grow in a while....man those girls are amazing. Keep it up:thumb:

Day 1 to day 10 = plain water bubbled 24 hrs

Day 10 to day 15 = .5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom
2ml/L - Vodoo Juice / Piranha / B52

Day 15 to day 20 = 1ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom
2ml/L - Vodoo Juice / Piranha / B52 .5ml/L - Cal/Mag

Day 20 to day 30 = 1.5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom 2ml/L - B52 /Rhino Skin / 1ml/L - Cal- Mag / Sensizyme

Day 30 to day 35 = 1.5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom 1ml/L - Voodoo Juice / Piranha / Rhino Skin / 2ml/L -Cal -Mag / Bud Candy

Day 35 to day 40 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom / Cal-Mag / Bud Candy 1ml/L - Voodoo Juice / Piranha /Big Bud

Day 40 to day 45 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom / Cal-Mag / Bud Candy 1ml/L - B52 / Big Bud / Sensizyme

Day 45 to day 60 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom / Overdrive/ Bud Candy / Cal - Mag 1ml/L - B52

Day 60 = full pot flush with hose 5 min...

Day 63 to finish = plain water

DSC_000183.JPG

Hi A-train. I have been following this schedule for my first auto grow. I'm trying heavyweights fast and vast. I went away for a week and lost my phone which had my schedule dates on it. Would you say this plant is at day 30 and ready for Bud Candy or 35 and time for some Big Bud?
It's been a blast reading through your journals and I hope I can do your schedule justice! :)

I order from amazon all the time... here are my thoughts... if you live in a non legal state... what runs the government..??? .... what runs the entire world.... how costly would it be for your state government to track your every move.... log all of you Internet purchases and your activity then create a case then take you down then go to court then house ypu and feed you.. hundreds of thoudands. And for what??? To convict you of a misdemeanor ??? Couple hundred maybe a thousand dollar fine?

If you don't have a house full of plants with pounds at a time all over illegally Imo your good. Just my 2 cents...

Back
Top Bottom