A-Train's Advanced Autoflower Feed Schedlue

Looking to follow the recipe for success with your nute selection. If you were to drop a couple items from the list what would you take out... I'm only asking for budget concerns, so far my list of essentials (imo)
Big bud, bud candy, piranha, voodoo, b52. And the obvious cal mag, bloom/micro/grow.

Cheers my friend, quite the inspiration

If you need to drop something from the list your on start with piranha in my opinion OVERDRIVE is more key than piranha I would switch those 2... vodoo works well and helps so does piranha but the vodoo and overdrive will swell your buds for real

Actually if you drop piranha and add overdrive just follow the beginner feed schedule and add in bud candy when the start to flower @1ml/L every feed and you'll have fat plants for sure

Sup Atrain...i saw that you use AN and i drop by and check your schedule....i got all this Nutes that you already have...your ratios seem leggit and i apply them on my guys..Do you think its a good idea to make a feeding water and let it stay for 2 or more days ? :popcorn:

I try to mix and water immediately.... if I let sit it's no more than 24hrs...

This is due to seeing the nutrients begin to separate after a few days when I would mix in jugs and let sit.

I then went to using a bubbler to keep mixed wich worked but made my ph unstable after a few days..

So Imo mix then eater directly if possible

Yeh..i ve read about the nute separation on the AN instructions...but i thought it aplied only when you mix the nutes directly together before you add them to water...Thank you for the clarification ... :thanks:

Hey atrain. I am growing in perlite. I just started using AN nutes a week ago with your advanced schedule. So far it is working very nicely. I have a few auto strains growing, my OG Kush is 5 weeks and over 30 inches now. How much longer do you think it will stretch? I am starting to worry about head room.
She will slow down in about 3 weeks, after that it all buds

Cheers

800w HPS 1st grow. Millertm's - Girl Scout/Cinex - Grow Journal - 4'x4'x6.8' Tent - 2015

I've seen people message stems to stop it. Slight crush at nodes will stunt growth. Or just super crop. You'll be fine even if you have to Bend one over. It happened to me on last grow and it turned out fine.

thanks train for all the guidance...I to am I my first grow,and would like to tell all you new growers READ>READ<READ..man ...then start your questions.its all here...but you have to read..most of if not all of the answers to all of your proplems are here if you just read...sorry just cant understand why some don't read more before jumping in.

guys about the deficiency problem i told you, these are the best pics i can get now. tomorrow ill get some with dig. cam.

today i saw its at all 8 plants the same trhing. funny thing or scary actually is that they are in diferent ages, 3 diferent strains and they dont drink the same solutions and thats wierd. And it affects mostly the new leaves
DSC_004743.jpg
DSC_004646.jpg
DSC_004537.jpg
DSC_004350.jpg
DSC_004241.jpg

Back
Top Bottom