A-Train's Advanced Autoflower Feed Schedlue

Ok guys I started with the hobbiest level and worked my way up and have dialed in this feed schedule and since switching to the Bad Ass Mars 2 1200W LED and dialing in this advanced feed I have seen some massive yields and huge thick dense colas.... I'm posting this for the folks who are familiar with nutes and how to use them... I would reccomend understanding how to look at your autoflowers overall stance and understanding what there telling you before starting this feed.. it is based on a 70 day grow (average auto lifecycle) and can be adjusted to run further if needed. Remember not all strains will handle the 2ml/L base nutes but most will... if you get any burning of the tips or clawing back the base nutes DOWN.....
This feed is designed to be used daily during late veg and flower and used in mediums such as pro mix, bio bizz light, or plagron light.. any mix with little to no starter nutes

Day 1 to day 10 = plain water bubbled 24 hrs

Day 10 to day 15 = .5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom
2ml/L - Vodoo Juice / Piranha / B52

Day 15 to day 20 = 1ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom
2ml/L - Vodoo Juice / Piranha / B52 .5ml/L - Cal/Mag

Day 20 to day 25 = 1.5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom 1ml/L - B52 /Rhino Skin .5ml/L - Cal - Mag

Day 25 to day 30 = 1.5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom 1ml/L - Rhino Skin / B52/ Cal - Mag

Day 30 to day 35 = 1.5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom 1ml/L - B52 / Sensizyme / Voodoo Juice / Piranha / Bud Ignitor/ Rhino Skin / 2ml/L Cal -Mag / Bud Candy

Day 35 to day 40 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom / Cal-Mag / Bud Candy 1ml/L - B52 / Sensizyme / Voodoo Juice / Piranha /Big Bud

Day 40 to day 45 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom / Cal-Mag / Bud Candy 1ml/L - B52 / Big Bud

Day 45 to day 60 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom / Overdrive/ Bud Candy / Cal - Mag 1ml/L - B52

Day 60 = full pot flush with hose 5 min...

Day 63 to finish = plain water

These were the last 2 plants grown using this schedule and between these two Dutch Passion Auto Ultimates ( purchased at your local 420 mag sponsor seedbank of course) I hauled in over 650 grams of dried buds
20151102_125531.jpg
Screenshot_2015-11-02-12-37-58-1-1-1.jpg
20151030_113413.jpg
20151030_112933.jpg

Day 1 to day 10 = plain water bubbled 24 hrs

Day 10 to day 15 = .5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom
2ml/L - Vodoo Juice / Piranha / B52

Day 15 to day 20 = 1ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom
2ml/L - Vodoo Juice / Piranha / B52 .5ml/L - Cal/Mag

Day 20 to day 30 = 1.5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom 2ml/L - B52 /Rhino Skin / 1ml/L - Cal- Mag / Sensizyme

Day 30 to day 35 = 1.5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom 1ml/L - B52 / Voodoo Juice / Piranha / Rhino Skin / 2ml/L Cal -Mag / Bud Candy

Day 35 to day 40 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom / Cal-Mag / Bud Candy 1ml/L - B52 / Voodoo Juice / Piranha /Big Bud

Day 40 to day 45 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom / Cal-Mag / Bud Candy 1ml/L - B52 / Big Bud / Sensizyme

Day 45 to day 60 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom / Overdrive/ Bud Candy / Cal - Mag 1ml/L - B52

Day 60 = full pot flush with hose 5 min...

Day 63 to finish = plain water

How many L are your pots and how often you feed? For example if I use your feed I will underfeed them. Currently running 4ml/L of base (Connoisseur) and 2ml/L additives. Also not much use for B52 at start and preflower (check AN calculator). I came to the conclusion that it's best to follow the AN feed chart ... they probably know best. I'm not judging, I am a poor Gardner but I learned a thing or 2 from all my fails.

5 gallon air pots being fed 2L of water daily during flower....I am yet to run an auto that will handle 4ml/L feeding 2L daily... not even 3ml/L .... and yes I followed the AN calculator for a bit but since upgrading lights and using this feed I have seen bigger yirlds... and feel free to judge at any time all input and opinions are good... there's only one way to test theory and that's to do it.. so follow the AN feed schedule only and grow a ultimate... if it yields more than 309 grams you will know that they know best and have it down

Mhm I see your point. That is why I asked the feeding time. I do 4 ml and water at 3-4 days apart. Have no burned tips... I still have lots to learn and you are right. The only way to know is to do. Nice phrase

Hey A! I read your more detailed method on feeding. After you add nutrients to water what pH you get? And by any chance do you check runoff pH when you flush to switch to flower? I get 6.6 after adding nutrients, if I let it for a day it goes to 5.8 so does my runoff pH.

Ok a few things have changed since then ... I have talked many times with the folks at AN... they assured me for a long time that their ph perfect line did not need ph at all after mix just water and also that using the ph perfect line I do not need to flush mid grow.. I have slowly began to try this despite being quite weary at first but now I just mix my nutes and water and no flush..... and I have had 0 problems so far..

I can answer your question though after nutes my mix runs 6.5 Everytime ...... I mix into tap water that has been bubbled 24 hrs minimum before mix and I have never checked run off at all

That is what I am doing now. No more pH pen. I messed every grow till this one witch blows my mind. I got Lil CaMg def but AN said if CaMg is needed first add it to water and it must be under 150 ppm (water and camg). I can't get there lol. But I will add 2ml next time see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom