A-Train's new proven Autoflower feeding schedule and growing tips

Atrain,

The soil available to me is either Pro Mix HP or Pro Mix HPCC. Which would you recommend and would you alter the feeding schedule at all?

5 of 6 are above soil. I've been running lights 24 hours since I planted them. Now that most are above soil should I switch to 18/6 ? Also my leds are about 2 feet away is that good or should I raise them up a bit?

Thanks in advance

Cool. I really appreciate you taking the time to answer. My nutes should be here tomorrow. So I'm calling today day one. If I'm reading right I should consider adding a very light feed of g/m/b and voodoo juice in 10 days correct?

Do you slowly step up the voodoo juice or give the recommended dose from the atart?

Hello A-Train's!

To start THANK YOU for all the information's you shared with us! Greaet stuff!

I have couple of questions regarding smart pots- what is the biggest pot size you would use for out door grow of autos? I will grow them in Spain so they should have good sun and all...

Also I need them to be finished before August so I am planning to start them in mid April and was thinking to give them few extra hours of light a day by powering up a generator.... do you think extra light will help them veg bigger or would later stopping the extra light just confused them?

Once again, thank you for sharing your knowledge!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom