A Truth Obama Won't Dare Tell

Yeah, McGovern was a prize we lost. Most assuredly had a head on his shoulders, Ahh, the loss. Now we have repubs thinking they can get over on the real people in this country by trying to slam a man for attending a muslim school at the age of 6! Divide and conquer in this instance. If Obama was raised as a terrorist we would have seen something more conclusive. I am totally ashamed of Hillary for making these simple minded revolting allegations and wouldn't vote for her if she was the only dem out there. Smelly rumours are not what we need now, or ever.

2 trillion in debt. I don't think so try almost 10 trillion in debt

MV... :smokin:

The US government uses an accounting system called "cash basis accounting", which allows them to avoid admitting on their balance sheets the magnitude of future obligations that exist.

Businesses use accrual based accounting, to more accurately reflect their upcoming committed expenses.

Specifically, the current Federal budget doesn't take acknowledge things like SSI or Medicare payments in any year other than the present budget.

If you rerun the federal numbers using accrual based accounting rules, you find we are closer to 55 or 60 Trillion in debt

The gross national product is presently around 13-14 trillion and the Fed's spend about 1/5 of it. Essentially, even if we suddenly had the will to follow a balanced budget, it would take 240 year to pay off if we increased taxes 10% (all things being equal). Of course inflation would make the cost of past debt a lessor impact, but my point is we are already screwed.

THink about this when you hear Obama or Clinton telling you all the new goodies they are going to give to the public. This is akin to my ex-wifes approach to the function of credit cards, which wasn't good.

[end rant]

If there was a war on poverty, it was a war to create it. And they won. The greed of past generations has siphoned the wealth and power away from anyone and anything that was possible. Capitalism without regulation or oversight ruined what could have been in this country, not the poor, not the old, not welfare or wars.

When you suck out the capital from a population, the only way to get more money is to make more, borrow it, then distribute it, and show debt. They have leaned so hard so fast for these profits and productivity that the well is dry.

All the scary tales of debt is really just scary tales. 100 trillion or 20 trillion, this country could more then pay off any debt we have, one way or the other. Republicans use this tactic when they want to cut SSDI funding in favor of military spending and say, it's all these lazy minorities.

If money was being spent properly, and profits regulated in certain industries and trade was based on the human condition and a living wage was in place, if we were not the world police, and savior of the masses, this debt wouldn't amount to crap.

If you look close, the debt in this country goes up at roughly the same rate as the stock market.

the #1 natural resource that governments and big business exploit is human resource. they want you all to be nice healthy little workers. that is, at least till you turn 65. then you can fuck off and die all you like. but untill then they want you pretty and pink ,bright eyed and bushy tailed, ready to over-achieve. AND MAKE THEM BILLIONS!!!

There was a study reported this week that found (duh) that it cost health care more if you are slim and healthy. Why? You live longer. The study stated it cost less if people smoke and are over weight. The government wants the most from us at the least cost to the government, so work hard, eat lots of food and have a cigarette on your way to the grave. Or we can just load that bowl up again and enjoy this present moment.

I completely agree-the votes are rigged! The top 1% has already decided who will be our next president. I believe America, and its so called empire, is nearing its end. As far as income taxes are concerned, I'll spare everyone a lecture, but I will mention that a national sells tax would bring in far more revenue than an income tax. (Americans For Fair Taxation:) The IRS costs tax payers billions of dollars just to operate. As for voting for Obama: :cough:

It don't matter who you vote for...!
The NWO will put who ever they want in power to run the USA, votes are nothing but a front look at all the bullshit that has happen with the USA Electronic Voting Systems and after 2012, I bet you don't haft to worry about much of what you know right now..!

MV...

Maslow's hierarchy of needs is often depicted as a pyramid consisting of five levels: the four lower levels are grouped together as being associated with Physiological needs, while the top level is termed growth needs associated with psychological needs. Deficiency needs must be met first. Once these are met, seeking to satisfy growth needs drives personal growth. The higher needs in this hierarchy only come into focus when the lower needs in the pyramid are satisfied. It is the basic physiological needs of the impoverished human being in which he has failed to obtain and therefore must resort to alternative means which may be socially unacceptable. Take a moment to step out of your box and take a look at the world in order to fully understand the problems that afflict our society. Energy is the underlying solution to mans problems. It is energy that drives the chemical reactions in our universe. It is energy that takes the compounds present in the nutrients that all of you talk about and decreases entropy to the system while the universes entropy is increasing. Although Obama presents a nice idea about solving our poverty problem it fails to solve the underlying problem. Again lets think, why do human beings go hungry? Why do normally sane minds commit inhumane violent crimes? Why do human beings go to War? All of those questions go back to Maslow's hierarchy of basic needs. Not only does energy drive chemical reactions but everything we rely on in society is either directly or indirectly related to the consumption of crude oil. How do farmers farm fields? Guess what, its Diesel! How does our food and products get to the shelves at our local stores? Either it comes from china on a cargo ship that also uses diesel and then it eventually comes to the shelves via a 16 wheeled semi, again using diesel. For some odd reason people think we can just keep drilling the world of its oil and it will never peak or run out. This thought process is totally wrong and defies the 1st law of thermodynamics- energy can neither be CREATED nor destroyed only transferred. So now you may be asking what in the hell is my point. Well just open your god DAMN eyes and take a look. Because the supply of crude oil is diminishing as the human population continues to grow as with demand, it is basic economic principles that say prices shall rise and so they have. The higher prices get passed down from the farmers, transporters, through the stores down to the consumer. Not only does that drive prices up but what in the hell do you think they pack your goods in? PLASTIC and now lets ask, where does plastics come from? OH WAIT!! It to comes from OIL!! The byproduct of refinement leaves the distillates such a Xylene, Polypropylene, Polystyrene, Polyethylene terephthalate, Polyester, Polyamides, Poly(vinyl chloride) (PVC) , etc... that are sent to petrochemical companies such as DOW, Dupont and others to make your lovely plastic products. So now that I have bored you to death I will continue to do so. Anyone that has a half a brain cell can see that oil is a direct and indirect inflationary pressure. But wait I am sure some economist on this bored are going to say that inflation is due to deficit spending! And Yes they are right it is, but please tell me why we must spend trillions of dollars on things that dont solve our problem in the long run, for instance; The War, 850 billion on solving poverty and many many many more stupid ideas to try and solve the wrong problem. Why in the hell do you think we are in IRAQ? Just take a look IRAQ is the second leading oil producing nation amongst OPEC. Before I finish with my boring post I ask you one question. What is the most abundant element in the entire universe and why arent we harnessing it? Its Hydrogen not only does it power the sun, but it launches the NASA space shuttle to outer space, and finally for every molecule of oxygen in water theres two hydrogen. Plants don't use crude oil to grow and I am sure you have all seen how well they grow plus they have been around before all of us and will be here even after we all leave this planet. DAMN this shits crazy! now I need to go check on the girls and roll up a fatty!! If you dont believe me about the oil running out I will be glad to prove you wrong in every which way you would like me to!!

Thanks for your time,
GreenReaper

Back
Top Bottom