A warm greeting from sunny Pretoria, South Africa

YourHighness

Hey All :)

I just want to introduce myself to the :420: people.

I am YourHighness, an 18 year old student staying in Pretoria who is passionate about all things cannabis.

I am a recreational user, but I suppose anyone using recreationally is also using medically too, right? I mean, prevention is better than cure anyways! Since I've started smoking frequently, I feel in a much better frame of mind and I am physically feeling great. I suffer from depression, and while I do not smoke to alleviate it, it certainly doesn't do any harm!

I am appealing to every South African lover to stand up and be seen (anonymously for safety... I don't think anyone here wants to go to jail). Let's make a big noise and be actively patriotic. Let's inform our country that cannabis is the good plant. Anyone who wants to hop on the bandwagon, please please please pm me.

I'd love to get an all South African group discussing ways to make the situation better. Let us have green for all, not just here, but in the world! :cheer: :peace: (But starting in South Africa... I only have so much ambition right now!)

Anyways, this is me. Hi Everyone!

Welcome to :420: YourHighness! We are honoured to have you with us; your views on the benefits of cannabis and community awareness are exactly what 420 Magazine is all about. Thanks for sharing the great introduction. We are always here to help, if you have any questions please fire away.

Here are some links that you might find useful. Again, :welcome: and have a canna-tastic day! :)
New Member Start Links

YourHighness is :welcome: at :420:. You sound like you would like to view the 420 Activist Corner. Also New Member Start Links has many excellent links to peruse that may be of interest to you. Not to mention that Frequently Asked Questions is a great place to look for answers and to ask questions. We are here to spread the wonderful news about the benefits of cannabis and hemp. Look around and have fun. :peace:

Thank you for the welcomes, everyone!

Something I find so interesting is how friendly Green people (generally, not always...) are. And yet cannabis is considered by most to be a hard, dangerous drug like meth and cocaine... :rollingeyes:

I find, to the contrary, that cannabis makes people more sociable and generally more kind-hearted. Does anyone feel the same?

Thank you for the welcomes, everyone!

Something I find so interesting is how friendly Green people (generally, not always...) are. And yet cannabis is considered by most to be a hard, dangerous drug like meth and cocaine... :rollingeyes:

I find, to the contrary, that cannabis makes people more sociable and generally more kind-hearted. Does anyone feel the same?

I have to agree with your conclusions. I find that people that consume cannabis are more relaxed and less likely to become offended by some misunderstood remark. Whereas on the other hand... drunks... :rofl:

:welcome: YourHighness :high-five: try this purple kush :passitleft: you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me),

laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends. I have a good 420 friend from S Africa, he just harvested a MONSTER!!

I'll be happy to introduce you, if you'd like.

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

:welcome: YourHighness :high-five: try this purple kush :passitleft: you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me),

laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends. I have a good 420 friend from S Africa, he just harvested a MONSTER!!

I'll be happy to introduce you, if you'd like.

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

Thanks Trichomes! I already feel welcome here on :420: so I understand what you're saying completely! Such a bunch of friendly gurus hanging around this forum.

If your South African friend is InsaneRooster then I've already met and befriended him. Awesome guy!

I checked out your Flux grow, it looks amazing! I really like your setup and I'm definitely subscribing :)

Hello ! This from a fellow stoner who recently moved from Cape Town to Pretoria... I am desperately in need of quality weed in Pretoria. ANY info and/or details would be MUCH appreciated!! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom